Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to the Cast and Crew of MITM Discussion

Retired Administrator yardgames's Avatar

Arrow Farewell to the Cast and Crew of MITM Discussion

With just six episodes left to shoot, there's very little time left for the Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community to send a token of appreciation to the cast members of the show before they dismantle forever.

If anyone has any other ideas than a card, here and now would be the place to share them.

Otherwise, once again it's time to break out the scanners and digital cameras and upload your signatures. Christina already volunteered to send in our next card.

So feel free to share your ideas, suggestions, etc. Whether it's for the card or something more creative, give us your ideas!

Default Re: Farewell to the Cast and Crew of Malcolm in the Middle

I think we should have one day when the last MitM episode comes, that day should be like a big party in the MitMVC. Everyone shall have fun to take their minds off what's going to happen.

I think a card is a very good idea though because it's easy to do and it sends a great message to everyone that it concerns, maybe they'll even write back.

We could write a long letter, that's another idea!!

I will think of more ideas soon, i promise!!
    I'm nearly up to 400 posts!!

Deutscher Moderator

Yeah, we should definitely send the cast something, I mean they've really done an amazing job over the last couple of years. I don't have any other idea than another card so far, but i'll keep on thinking about it...

Dont forget the dircector and people they have worked gust as hard and aslo dont forget the creator!!! withiout him/her there would be NO MITM!!!!!

Reese: Well today my mom lost her mind

That's true indeed. We can address it to everyone. Although I'm not sure Linwood would get it since he's not at MITM anymore. But we're probably getting ahead of ourselves. Let's see if we can think of anything other than a card this weekend, otherwise go with the card and start working out the specifics for that next week.

I think that we would be able to send it after the shows finishes on the May 14th, as I'm sure that the fan mail address would still be open. They might not get them until later, but I'm sure that they would all still be accepting fan mail for alittle while after the show ends?

On a different note, can we get some of the other members from the mainVC to get involved in signing a card (or what ever we deside)? As alot of them don't come onto the forum, so they won't know about our idea of making a card (or what ever) for the cast, as we might get alot more interest, plus I'm sure they might be interested??

You would probably have to ask David but once we get organized and figure out what it is we want to do, he could probably cook up something.

It would be nice to send another card, i can't think of anything else at the moment though. Perhaps we could add more features to the card though. If there are any artists on the forum they could draw something, maybe the front cover could be a drawing of some of the cast with a nice logo. And we could try to get double the ammount of signitures

Beisdes that, i can't really think of anything. Unless everyone flys out to the UK, and we all make a video saying goodbye mitm or something. I think the card may be a few thousand cheaper though .

We could put Mike's poster-sig-thing on it. His big checkerboard thing with the pictures of them from a whole bunch of seasons. Yeah, so you know what I mean....

Yeh i like the idea of the checkerboard design. It's a neat trick to have the progression from the early pictures to the later ones. I think a card's probably the best idea, it's an easy way for everyone to get their own individual message to the cast.
    You'll Never Walk Alone!