Pee Wee Herman!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
This will be the first in a couple of posts of things/people that I like..........

Pee Wee Herman! I just want to know if anyone here remembers him. Pee Wee(Played by very funny guy Paul Reubens) never ceases to entertain me. I even went as far to find someone who recorded his very first show on HBO from 1981. Never mind the stupid arrest Paul sustained in 1991. He created a comic legend with Pee Wee Herman!
peewee.jpg
-Pic from the movie "Pee Wee's Big Adventure"

han_keep_smilin

I have never heard of him or seen him is he based in america or another country other than britain. i have seen him probably somewere but didnt know who he is:)

I've never heard of this 'Pee Wee Herman' guy before but i think i've heard of the film 'pee wees big adventure'.As i check it out on the great imdb, i see that it was made in 1985!! Paul Reubens plays the part of Pee wee Herman. He's not pee wee in real life as he's 5' 11" (1.80 m) Which is fairly tall!! It looks a great film from what i see and thank you tony_montana for inspiring me to see this great movie. I wmight see it in the future.

wando

yeh, i remember him. when i was really yound watching it on nickelodeon (i think itt was nick), and his adventure movie was on sky movied the other day so i recorded it (sky+), watched the first 5 mins, then deleted it.

reese35

I remember the movie, as far as I can recall it was very slapstick and his voice kind of annoyed me, but he definatley reached British shores for a breif time, to be usurped by Mr. Bean.