Jesus Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I have discovered that not many people here seem to believe in God or Jesus Christ, his son and our saviour. This really bothers me. I regard all of you as my friends, and I am urging all of you to learn about the Lord. Please, pick up a Bible and read about Him. Unlike Dewey said in the MITM episode "Day Care" God is not a vengeful and hateful being who wants to smite people at any time he chooses. He is loving and caring. This is shown to us through the sacrfice of His son Jesus Christ. Jesus died on the cross here on earth so the we may become children of God and be saved from the grasp of satan. Im am not trying to start no argument, and if you start arguing here I will not respond, I am only urging everyone here to please learn about God and Christ. If you recieve Christ, you will have a fufilling life with meaning and a firm hope of salvation through Jesus Christ. So please friends, consider what I say and I hope you make the right decision. God bless each of you.
jesus.jpg
We are the lambs, and Christ is our shepard.

Gouki

I'm serious when I say this:

Do not peddle your religious beliefs to me. I don't believe in any of that junk. I don't want to, I don't need it.

Dear God,
Hope you got the letter and
I pray you can make it better down here.
I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
But all the people that you made in your image,
See them starving on their feet
'Cause they don't get enough to eat
From God
I can't believe in you.

Dear God,
Sorry to disturb you, but
I feel that I should be heard loud and clear.
We all need a big reduction in the amount of tears
And all the people that you made in your image,
See them fighting in the street
'Cause they can't make opinions meet

About God,
I can't believe in you.

Did you make disease, and the diamond blue?
Did you make mankind after we made you?
And the devil too?!

Dear God,
Don't know if you noticed, but...
Your name is on a lot of quotes in this book,
Us crazy humans wrote it, you should take a look,
And all the people that you made in your image,
Still believing that junk is true
Well I know it ain't, and so do you

Dear God,
I can't believe in...
I don't believe in...

I won't believe in heaven and hell.
No saints, no sinners, no devil as well.
No pearly gates, no thorny crown.
You're always letting us humans down.
The wars you bring, the babes you drown.
Those lost at sea and never found,
And it's the same the whole world 'round.
The hurt I see helps to compound
That Father, Son and Holy Ghost
Is just somebody's unholy hoax
And if you're up there you'd perceive
That my heart's here upon my sleeve.
If there's one thing I don't believe in.....

It's you.....
Dear God.

Great song. You should hear Sarah McLachlan sing it.

samboo1

So you dont believe in god Gouki, you could of said it better!
I dont know what to believe when it come's to religion issues and stuff like that. There is things the make me believe there is a god and things that make me question it. Although, and this is similar to the day care episode (in a good way), whenever i actually go to church i change and feel really happy and safe (like Reese changed lol). Strong believers of god are always really nice and kind:) Im not saying other people arent but most of the strong christians are.
I havent grew up in a religious family as well really, my mum believes in all the evolution stuff and i dunno about my dad.
Overall...i like christians:D, i dunno if there is a god and i think it's nice being in a church.

han_keep_smilin

Iam a christian but i dont go to chrch and prey and stuff like that jesus probably was real but I am not too sure about god.

I do like christians and all religions i am not against any religion:)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
While I appreciate your attempts at religious reform, this is not the forum at which to recommend religion. We have had a thread on this in the past, and it got very harsh, rude, and offensive rather quickly so I'm afraid I need to close this one. Thanks for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.