I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!

han_keep_smilin

does anyone here watch Im a celebrity get me out of here? i LOVE it!!it is one of my favorite progrmes ever (exept MITM) i am not sure if you can see it in america though

samboo1

Re: Im a celebrity get me out of here!

I dont like it. I dont really like Reality TV to be honest. It's just a load of celeb's wanting even more popularity then they have.:mad:

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator

o man, they even imported that to Germany. What an embarassing show. I don't even know most of the so called "celebrities". Really sad how bad and unoriginal tv can sometimes be. :mad:

allison

Dabney said:
o man, they even imported that to Germany. What an embarassing show. I don't even know most of the so called "celebrities". Really sad how bad and unoriginal tv can sometimes be. :mad:

So true, the only good thing about this show was that other shows (like TV Total) could make fun of it. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
They showed it in the US as a summer filler program a couple years ago. It didn't catch on though. The only reality tv show that I've ever liked is survivor. I despise most of that stuff. I'm so glad that they're starting to get away from it a little now.

Wemboy

I've gotta say that I'm a Celebrity... is pretty much the lowest of the low. I genuinely don't even know who half the people on the show are. Still, i'm not gonna get all high and mighty and be a cultural snob about this, i'd like to of course, but i can't. You see i've somehow managed to become hopelessly addicted to the x-factor, i ain't missed it in weeks, oh dear:eek:! So if you like I'm a Celebrity...then fair play to you. All i can say is go Brenda! and go Andy!, and Louis Walsh is an idiot.

samboo1

Lol. Yeah i like x-factor but thats a different type of show really. Not celebrities begging for attention. People trying to become celebrities (who might even become a celebrity begging for attention in the end;))
I agree with others that i havent a clue who most of the people on the show are!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I dont know if anyone else has seen it, but I like the reality show Boot Camp! That show is pretty cool, if u ask me. Even though I never found out which recruit won the thing. Was it Morreti or Wolf?