Transcripts

orjo

hello!

does anyone happen to know from which episodes these two are:

- spitting my tassels on the runway

- you'll curse yourselves for your venality and short-sightedness.

I think they're from the fourth season, but not sure, also the second quote sounds like something Francis would say.

jasinfla

The tassels reference, I think, was from the one where Piama was doing the figure drawing class for the ranch & then Francis enlists himself into being a model. I can't remember the name of that episode but I also think that this is possibly the one where Dewey kept saying that the baby made him do it & Hal kept trying to make Lois gain more weight. I could be totally wrong too. The other reference, not to sure. Hope this helps!

PBUNDY

The first quote is from Piama and the second quote is from Francis. It's from the season 4 episode Future Malcolm.

orjo

Cool, fast, brilliant!!

Love you guys :2thumbsup:

Oh and that's 'spinning' now when I listen to it aggain :blushing:

basior

Hello there.
Im one of the Polish MITM fans making polish subs for this tv show and we almost done, all episodes are translated, just 5x22 left. Transcripts from this page came very helpful but unfortunatelly I can't find anything (Eng subs, transcripts, quotes)what could help me in translating this one episode. So if I'm not asking for too much could anybody find some time and make some English subs or transcrit for this episode? Just asking.
Thank you in advance guys:)

PeterU

Super Moderator
I just watched this episode recently. I'll see what I can do about transcribing it. I haven't transcribed anything before, so you may need to tell me what kind of formats/formatting is best, but I'm willing to help.

Poke me via this thread if I haven't done anything in a couple of weeks time. :)

basior

Thank You

Simple subs in mdvd or tmp or srt format or even without any timecodes would be really great. Easy way for making subs is using Subeditplayer program.
Just play episode with that program, press white button on left side of program window (show subs editor), pause when they tell something (u can also use 0/Ins button on right numeric part of keyboard for pasting frame number) and write it down. After all just save, that's all. I hope it's not very complicated.
I really don't need any description for hearing impared or something like that, just what they're telling would be great.
Many thanks for for your help mate:)

ppmath

thanks~:)
just start trying to make s2 subtitles in Chinese.:s
and i can't find a reliable version of english subtitles anywhere(seems like all i can find are subtitles translated from other language)
so these transcripts help a lot!:D
hope you can continue this project and upload the missing episodes of s2 soon:)

sorry for bad grammar above.:blushing: i have difficulties writing in english.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, your English is great. Could you upload the subtitle here when you are done? That would be ace.

kongma

thanks~:)
just start trying to make s2 subtitles in Chinese.:s
and i can't find a reliable version of english subtitles anywhere(seems like all i can find are subtitles translated from other language)
so these transcripts help a lot!:D
hope you can continue this project and upload the missing episodes of s2 soon:)

sorry for bad grammar above.:blushing: i have difficulties writing in english.

ppmath:
Actually, I'm a Chinese and has been trying to make Chinese subtitles for MITM too! Can I join you guys? Please contact me via replying this thread if you see this post! Thank you!