Bryan Cranston along with Frankie Muniz wants more Malcolm in the Middle!

MITM97

Here's the link: http://www.durhamregion.com/whatson-story/5840659-bryan-cranston-wants-more-malcolm-in-the-middle/
Bryan Cranston wants more Malcolm in the Middle

Bryan Cranston would like to star in new episodes of 'Malcolm in the Middle'.

The Emmy Award winning actor was recently quizzed about which role he'd like to revisit - but surprisingly it isn't his breakthrough role as Walter White in the acclaimed 'Breaking Bad'.

Bryan says he'd love to return to the old sitcom which also starred Frankie Muniz.

He told 'Entertainment Tonight Canada': "Right now, I think, I look back on 'Malcolm In The Middle'. It's been 10 years since we went off the air and it'd be fun to pick up that guy's clothes again and be fun and sweet and adorable and hapless and clueless and afraid of everything."

As for drug dealer Walter White - a role that earned the star numerous accolades - Bryan believes the anti-hero's story has been told entirely.

He added: "I don't have a yearning to go back into [Walter's] world because we just covered it completely I think."

The 59-year-old star also revealed that despite his millions, he isn't interested in buying fancy cars or other material objects, and would instead prefer to spend money on experiences like travelling the world.

Bryan explained: "What I would spend my money on is travel, and just experiences. The older I get, the less things I want and the more experiences I want. You can't guarantee an experience but you can create opportunities for experience.

"In other words if you have a dinner party and you invite certain people who are curious and interesting and fiery or whatever, you're creating an opportunity to have a lively exchange of ideas and thoughts, or oh my god someone tells a joke and it's hilarious or whatever. But if you never have that dinner party then you won't. So you constantly put yourself in a position to have an experience."

Last edited by a moderator:

Richiepiep

Administrator
I don't mind the crosspost! ;)

I added the full article again to make sure we can keep reading the text.

Thanks.

Rich