Season2 Subtitles-English(In-progress)

ppmath

I am working on making s2 subtitles in Chinese based on the transcripts in this forum. Since I can't find English subtitles on the internet, I plan to make English subtitles as well.

I will upload what I have done so far here. And please reply and let me know if I should continue:s

The files type of the subtitles is .srt.

I don't know the version name of the s2 videos I use to synchronize these subtitles, so you may find they don't synchronize with your own s2 videos perfectly. :p

If there are mistakes, please tell me so that I can correct them.

Thanks Amigo22 and others for making the transcripts:)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Awesome, keep it up!

Please also post the Chinese version, I'm sure some people will appreciate them

jonaternet

I was so desperate to find everywhere the same weird translation everywhere, in which someone replaced all the words by others, mostly inadequate... what's the point of replacing "crap" by "shit" ? also that wrong one contains invalid characters ( ->instead of --> , making it unusable unless you replace all... ) So... Keep up the good work :) yours are great, properly sinchronized while unsing VLC or totem.

Last edited:

kaks

I am working on making s2 subtitles in Chinese based on the transcripts in this forum. Since I can't find English subtitles on the internet, I plan to make English subtitles as well.

I will upload what I have done so far here. And please reply and let me know if I should continue:s

The files type of the subtitles is .srt.

I don't know the version name of the s2 videos I use to synchronize these subtitles, so you may find they don't synchronize with your own s2 videos perfectly. :p

If there are mistakes, please tell me so that I can correct them.

Thanks Amigo22 and others for making the transcripts:)

super thnaxks:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: