Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: Season2 Subtitles-English(In-progress)

Smile Season2 Subtitles-English(In-progress)

I am working on making s2 subtitles in Chinese based on the transcripts in this forum. Since I can't find English subtitles on the internet, I plan to make English subtitles as well.

I will upload what I have done so far here. And please reply and let me know if I should continue

The files type of the subtitles is .srt.

I don't know the version name of the s2 videos I use to synchronize these subtitles, so you may find they don't synchronize with your own s2 videos perfectly.

If there are mistakes, please tell me so that I can correct them.

Thanks Amigo22 and others for making the transcripts
    Attached Files Attached Files

Awesome, keep it up!

Please also post the Chinese version, I'm sure some people will appreciate them
    Need help? Email Me Here

http://divxplanet.com/sub/m/7132/Mal...he-Middle.html

Lots of eng subtittle here and full season 2 in english. U can see by flags...

I was so desperate to find everywhere the same weird translation everywhere, in which someone replaced all the words by others, mostly inadequate... what's the point of replacing "crap" by "shit" ? also that wrong one contains invalid characters ( ->instead of --> , making it unusable unless you replace all... ) So... Keep up the good work yours are great, properly sinchronized while unsing VLC or totem.
    Last edited by jonaternet; Feb 10, 2013 at 02:44 PM. Reason: forgot to add a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by ppmath View Post
    I am working on making s2 subtitles in Chinese based on the transcripts in this forum. Since I can't find English subtitles on the internet, I plan to make English subtitles as well.

I will upload what I have done so far here. And please reply and let me know if I should continue

The files type of the subtitles is .srt.

I don't know the version name of the s2 videos I use to synchronize these subtitles, so you may find they don't synchronize with your own s2 videos perfectly.

If there are mistakes, please tell me so that I can correct them.

Thanks Amigo22 and others for making the transcripts

super thnaxks