Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store

Thread: People in your life which look lot like MITM cast

Hybrid View

Default People in your life which look lot like MITM cast

Have you ever encountered people in your life which looked a lot like or reminded you of any of the cast members of Malcom in the Middle? I am curious to hear more stories.
    Here are two of mine:

On the skating track today I saw a kid that looked exactly like Dewey. And I mean EXACTLY. From the haircut to the ears and his smile. Even his expressions. I think he was 9 or 10 years old and it made me look twice because the similarities struck me so much.

Another thing I noticed recently. I love how every time I visit the MITM forum there are different photos from the gallery at the bottom of the page. There’s a particular photo-shoot of Bryan Cranston in which he looks a lot like a friend of mine. My friend is only a few years younger than Bryan and I’m sure if I would show one of those photos to any of our mutual friends they would ask me when *….* did this photo-shoot. One of his hobbies involves acting, modeling and photography so it wouldn’t be strange to them if he did something like this. Even with different haircuts Bryan still looks a lot like my friend but it wasn’t until I saw that photo shoot I noticed the similarities. Crazy. I bet it would crack my friend up if I would tell him. In fact in the past a lot of people told him he should take a serious try at acting because he has such a characteristic face.
    Last edited by Karin; May 13, 2012 at 12:18 PM.