Life is to short. RIP Kenneth

Dew_Fan

Yesterday, One of my middle school best friends passed away due to a car crash. His friend was speeding and he hit a light pole and then a tree, his friend went to the hospital with minor injuries and Kenneth was pronounced dead at the scene.

Kenneth was a great guy and he will surly be missed, my prayers go out to his family and loved ones.

The reason I wanted to post this is just to tell people please don't speed while driving, nothing is as important as your safety in a car.

Richiepiep

Administrator
Thanks for sharing this with us. It's so sad and cruel to have something happen like that to a person so young. It's irreparable and irreversible.

Yes, though it may be too early and rash to pontificate, sadly it's true that young people are especially prone to speeding, because they want to jump in as soon as they can rather than test the waters, and often aren't aware of the risks and not experienced enough to know their limits.

Let's hope that education and prevention, even from confronting cases like these, can improve this situation.

Rich