What do you think about the movie Twelve?

Dew_Fan

I want to know what the MITMVC thinks about the movie Twelve, Erik Per Sullivan is in it and i wanted to know what you guys think about it.

PeterU

Super Moderator
It's a shame that Erik's contribution was relatively small in Twelve, but it was still nice to see him in a very different role.

Spoiler for Ending of Twelve (film):
It was perhaps a little alarming that his character was dead by the end, though! ;)

Overall, though, I think it was a really thought-provoking, suspenseful drama. Rotten Tomatoes doesn't seem to like it, but I enjoyed it and, as I say, it made me think.

It's now generally available on DVD, so it's worth buying a copy and supporting a lower budget film.

dewey lover

The movie was really good but relating to Erik his contribution was small.
Spoiler for Twelve:
He ironically gets killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dew_Fan

Sad

Spoiler for Twelve:
It made me sad to see that he died.
But it was nice to see him in a new light, shows you that if he wanted to, he could play in a lot of different roles

Last edited by a moderator:

Dew_Fan

Wow, I can't believe that I didn't notice that, but you are right, and I also think that he should of had a bigger a part in the movie, but it is still nice to see him in something else that isn't malcolm related.

Siobhan

To be honest, if I'd played the role of Dewey throughout my whole career I'd probably want to branch out too. The drugs route is a good one. :p