Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dewey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
MITM - What brother are you? quiz

This may have been posted before (maybe even by me, but i cant remeber)

What brother are you? Quiz

Check it out, i got malcolm, but im not like him much, but more than the others.

samboo1

Re: MITM - What brother are you? quiz

I turned out to be Francis! I'm so not alike him! I'm not really bad behaved, it depends who i hang around with, because different friends give a different influence i suppose. If i had to pick manually who i am most alike to id say Malcolm!

Same samboo, i'm francis!! lol, one of my mates at school says i'm like dewey!! Nah, i'm not like any of them really. I did this test before!!

allison

I´m Francis, too. :D I actually don´t think I´m much like him, but I don´t know.

reese35

Add another Francis to the list... moi. I don't usually use my brain for evil, but I do do the right thing!

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Sorry, off-topic, but it has occurred to me that tjpeople has every instant messages service on the face of the planet. Do you really actually talk to people on all of those?

Emrysgirl

I quit on Q#4 b/c it was really easy (but not easy enough to be funny like in Big Bunny) to tell which choice corresponded to whom. And, none of the choices fit me in the least.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

yardgames said:
Sorry, off-topic, but it has occurred to me that tjpeople has every instant messages service on the face of the planet. Do you really actually talk to people on all of those?
Well not quite just the mian ones :D

i have at least 1 person on each - it gives ppl option to contact me - i use trillian which is 1 programe that handles them all, so it pretty simple

CJman327

I've done it before. I'm mostly Malcolm, half Reese, some Dewey and a little bit of Francis.

monkey_091

Thanks for advertiseing the quiz! I am Reese, I am very much like him, always looking for trouble and stupid. I have many "blonde moments" and heck, I'm even a cheerleader! :p

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

off topic, another person from wisconsin, monkey_091. Wow, the Cheeseheads:))) sure do like MITM!

Emrysgirl

J. said:
off topic, another person from wisconsin, monkey_091. Wow, the Cheeseheads:))) sure do like MITM!
Haha...I was just going to point that out in the shoutbox.

elstarry

im malcolm!! I'm a bit like him,I guess,because I'm clever,but Im certainly not an intellectual!!! I can be a geek,purely because people think Im weird because I talk about malcolm in the middle all the time!!:eek:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Quite a popular little quiz - wonder if J, YG or david could add a poll with this i should have at the start but didnt - cause i didnt think, so people can poll who they got.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Sorry, I can only add a poll within the first ninety minutes of a thread being posted. After that, sadly, my powers expire. :(

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator

wow, i'm malcolm. Actually, i think it fits very well, better that with the other characters. Nice quiz!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I have a really smart idea! If I make a thread with a poll in it, and then I merge this thread with that one, ta-da!