Who would you adopt as your brother?

Who would you adopt as your brother

• Total voters

admin

Retired Administrator
Its an intereseting question, but I think I would adopt Malcolm, as I have a brother six years younger than me, and no one in my street old than him, so I need someone my age to talk to and play sports outdoors with who isn't going to go inside screaming everytime I win!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
admin said:
Its an intereseting question, but I think I would adopt Malcolm, as I have a brother six years younger than me, and no one in my street old than him, so I need someone my age to talk to and play sports outdoors with who isn't going to go inside screaming everytime I win!
Malcolm doesn't play sports that often, does he? We say him playing catch with Reese in a few cold opens, and street hockey in season 1, but that's about it. You may be better off with Reese for that sort of thing.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
And speaking of basketball the boys and Hal played a game of basketball in one episode, can't remember which one though, somewhere in Season 3 I think.

arach

Dewey, because I would like to know how it is to have a younger brother (I only have an older sister), and because he is the most reasonable one. Furthermore, it's the same with music with me - everyone tells me that I'm good in learning instruments (I don't write any requiems, but I could lern that too, i think :D).

If I had a younger brother in RL, I probably would think differently, because everyone says that they're just annoying. ;)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
trust me, you're missing absolutely nothing not having a younger bother....except being annoyed, having to share everything, having to babysit, the list goes on...

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
dewy has the best personality but id probly go for malcolm cause of a similar age, 1 younger brother is enough!

Wemboy

I'm voting for Reese, not just a sympathy vote either! I just think he'd be funny to have around, probably get sick of him after about a week, but i'd take the risk. Reckon you'd could have a good laugh with him, cause a bit of mayhem and then if you got bored or actually had something to do you could just give him a piece of string or a tin can to play with. He's pretty dumb so he would be easy to keep occupied. Plus i live in a shared house at uni so he could just destroy their rooms and i'd get off scott free. I just thought, he's also old enough to go out on the pi55 with aswell, which would be an advantage.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Wemboy said:
he's also old enough to go out on the pi55 with aswell, which would be an advantage.
not leagally he's 17, he'd prob get away with it tho. but then again so would malcolm.

allison

I´ve also voted for Reese. I think he´s fun and he´s my age. He always comes up with silly ideas that are mostly quite entertaining. I think you don´t get bored with him around. ;)

Wemboy

Sorry to be pedantic, but we are talking about the charcaters here, not the actors. So technically Reese is old enough to drink in the UK, but Justin Berfield is not, whereas Malcolm is too young to drink, but Frankie Muniz isn't it, according to the timeline anyway. Weird that. Sorry, correct me if i'm wrong?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
basicall your right frankie is 19, malcolm is 16, reese is 17 (going on 18, see last weeks ep he said he about to be 18) and justin a bit younger im not sure exactly. meaning malcolm/reese cant drink legally in the uk.