Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antartica

• Other (Please Specify)

• Total voters

Dewey

Minimalistic
I'm interested to know the worldwide influenmce that MITM has in terms of audience share. With that in mind, which part of the globe are you from, and if outside of USA and Europe, is MITM a major TV show in your country?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I guess we have a scientist here on the fourms who lives on the Antartica base, Or maybe a crazy hard core cold freak. Sam?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
As you know, I live in New Jersey, Southern, NJ and I'll even tell you that I live in Atlantic County, if you need to be that specific, Dewey. although, I must say that I live ther 51% of the time, the other 49% of my time is spent in a world, far away from here. there, there is no unhappiness, and everyone has large helpings of mashed potatoes for dinner. The name of the planet is not possible in his tounge, or any other earthly tounge. I will call it potato for now. Potato is the third world colonized by the First Empire, whose Emperor is writing to you now. Tuis world is favored by the Emperor because of the lax life style, and abundance of tomatoes, and they make ketchup. All the potatoes are imported. :) My world is weird... And I just made that up from the top of my head, so enjoy the story. :)

admin

Retired Administrator
May I ask the original poster where exactly people under the "other" catergory might actually come from?! :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
HEY! I HAVE FIVE STARS!

Sorry, I just noticed that all of my stars are yellow. I get excited about stuff like that. Does anyone else have five stars?

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Only if you're special and have over 1,000 posts, Sam. They've been there a while now. Congradulations.

Emrysgirl

I'm from St. Louis, Missouri, USA, North America.

J. said:
everyone has large helpings of mashed potatoes for dinner
Mashed potatoes are great. So are tomatoes for that matter.

admin said:
May I ask the original poster where exactly people under the "other" catergory might actually come from?!:D
Maybe someone living on a ship:D? Or...stupid smilie broke my chain of thought!

yardgames said:
HEY! I HAVE FIVE STARS!
I think the stars depend on the number of posts:

0- 1 star
50-2 star
100-3 star
400-4 star (not sure about this one: somewhere b/w 300 and 433)

You must have gotten your 5th star on your 1000th post. Good job:)!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Yeah, it's 400 posts for 4 stars.

Emrysgirl said:
Maybe someone living on a ship
Or someone from Sealand, or New Sealand ;). Or someone on another planet? ie. Potato, or Mars, which I claim as part of my empire, and the other planets in this solar system for that matter. :)

Dewey

Minimalistic
yardgames said:
New Seasland. Lol. What do I get after stars? Do I get anything on my 2000th post?
2000 posts. If you aveage 150 words each (some long, some short), thats 300,000 words. I've read books shorter than that! :) Just thought I'd give you an alternative perspective.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I don't think I average anywhere near 150 words, but if you would publish the Stilts analysis I would reply with a minimum of 150 words.

arach

What the hell is Australasia? I never heard that term before.
And you don't have Australia in the list. Should Australians then choose Australasia? Anasmia Schnasmia. :Waldo:

Anyway, I'm from Austria in Europe. It's never called Austriasia. The thread creator should keep that in mind. ;)