Best Moments of MITM

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
there is just so many. i can't list them all.

lego city( i'm a big lego builder person) high school play
Therepy
"i just stop thinking" Reese joins the army
Krelboyne Girl when dewey kills the eye eating grems.

so much more also, lets just say for me,almost all the moments in MITM are best(except for a few)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I think the music video is on the season 1 DVD, I used to have it, but I don't know what happened to it. I believe zmaster in our Grouper group still has it though.

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
The best opener in my opinion is when malcolm and reese are standing in front of the fridge eating and drinking these disgusting things (buttermilk:D ).

The best plot is "Reese joins the army I", but the best short situation is that golf car action...

allison

Dabney said:
The best opener in my opinion is when malcolm and reese are standing in front of the fridge eating and drinking these disgusting things (buttermilk:D ).
I thought it was egg nog (which would make it even more disgusting in my opinion). :D That was also when Reese made this noise which sounded like he was going to vomit. :D
But you´re right, I also think it´s one of the greatest cold openers ever.^^

My favorite cold opener was the one were Dewey was playing Ode to Joy while he was banging on the dishes and my favorite scene was were Malcolm and Reese were dancing to Abba and the scene in "butterflies" where the butterflies were landing on Reese and he freaked out.

Malcoholic

I'll make this my first post, since I don't think anyone has ever mentioned this comic bit: Lois making pig dolls out of empty bleach bottles, during one of the "Reese Joins the Army" episodes. I found it very original, plus it was both hilarious and had its serious side: the use of flight to fantasy when reality becomes unbearable.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Good thought, that was a hilarious scene. As I recall, I couldn't stop laughing about that one for days.

Welcome to the Forums, by the way. Look forward to reading your posts.

I liked the one in Convention when Hal and that guy I forgot his name kept fighting and fighting every chance they saw each other. i thought that was hilarious

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Reese is second to Hal for me. Hal gets some good punches in. Think of the time he punched the clown in the face. Classic. That's not why he's my favorite though...

But think of all the great punches to the face...
Reese punching himself in the face to try and get Malcolm in trouble, Malcolm punching Reese in the face at the beginning of "If boys were girls" and Hal comes in: "Malcolm can take Reese?", Malcolm and Stevie punching Reese in the face in unison in "Experiment", Francis punching Lavernia which of course leads to them punching each other at the exact same time.

Ahhh....There's nothing like a well-timed punch in the face.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Garbage Kills Megan said:
Ahhh....There's nothing like a well-timed punch in the face.
I agree.
I enjoy anything that creates pain to others, like the clown scene, in Lois's Birthday or when Reese was forced into the fence in Krelboyne Picnic, or especially No Motorcycles, lots of pain. YAY pain!:Bomb:

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
Well, my favorite cold open is now the one from "Stilts" tonight, with Lois glueing her face to all the girls in the dirty magazine. That was great.

And there was a fight scene on stilts! Yay pain!

packer-backer

Clssic moments

Now that Malcolm in the middle is ending I was wondering what everybody thought were some classic moments or scenes in MITM. I think every episode has at least one classic moment. But here are the most memorable ones:

1. when Malcolm pushes Lois down the waterslide. (Waterpark)
2. When Hal skates to We Are the Champions. (rollerskates)
3. When Francis and the cadets sing the candyman song. (new neighbours, i think?)
4. when Dewey makes Reese, Malcolm, and Craig sing the song in girls clothing
5. when Hal goes through the car wash. (Stereo Store)
Thats's all i can think up right now.