Frankie in a Race

kimmyob

http://tv.ksl.com/index.php?nid=39&sid=221653

IT says Him and A Bunch of other Stars (Including his Friend Paris HIlton) are driving really fancy cars to many cities in a race that started Friday Jully 22nd in L.A. They Are on there way back to L.A. They just left Salt Lake For Reno As the Article says. He's has such HOT Cars i love that. I bet Jamie's with him Driving around with him in such a hot car. Getting to spend time with him in hotels (Even Though they live togheter anyway lol, i assume they do cuz she moved to L.A. from New orleans) shes soo LUCKY!

Cool Huh?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Interesting. There was some Toyota race he and Justin both participated in for a couple of years; Frankie came in first once in that, I believe.

Ryebeach

yardgames said:
Interesting. There was some Toyota race he and Justin both participated in for a couple of years; Frankie came in first once in that, I believe.
That's right, both Frankie and Justin took part in the 2005 Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race held back on April 9th, at which Frankie came in 1st place for the celebrity portion.

Ryebeach

Thanks yardgames, the month of July just seemed to fly by.....:eek:

Justin came in 10th in the celebrity category.

ekimanisirf

I think it's great that Frankie agrees to do these kind of things... even if it is to show of his super-fancy cars. I think it shows that despite what anybody says or thinks, he's still able to enjoy himself.

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
yeah.. frankie took first Justin took 10th (14th over all) i was actually there :)
and for a little more clarification, Frankie has been doing the race for i think three years now.. this is Justin's first time.. and the only reason he got in was because someone else couldn't make it... just thought you'd like to know

most of you probably don't remember me.. i haven't been on in the longest time... i've been so busy what with my trip to china the last two weeks.. but anyway... I'm back now.. i missed a lot and i have a lot of cathing up to do