Malcolm In The Middle Emmy 2005 Nominations (Merged)

MITM18

Malcolm In The Middle Emmy 2005 Nominations

They have been nominated for:

Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Cloris Leachman as Grandma Ida, "Malcolm in the Middle"

Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, "Malcolm in the Middle"

Music And Lyrics: Dewey's Opera, "Malcolm In The Middle"

Congrads!

MITM18

Malcolm In The Middle Emmy 2005 Nominations

They have been nominated for Season 6 of Malcolm In The Middle:

Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Cloris Leachman as Grandma Ida, "Malcolm in the Middle"

Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Jane Kaczmarek as Lois, "Malcolm in the Middle"

Music And Lyrics: Dewey's Opera, "Malcolm In The Middle", Song: The
Marriage Bed

Congrads!

MITM18

Re: Malcolm In The Middle Emmy 2005 Nominations

Nope its for the entire season they are nominated for I believe.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

It's really about time that Jane wins. She really does an amazing job. Who are they other nominees in her catagory?

MITM18

Here you go

http://www.emmys.org/awards/primetimeawards.php

And you can look up anyone who won a nomination

Desperate Housewives • ABC • Touchstone Television
Marcia Cross as Bree Van De Camp

Teri Hatcher as Susan Mayer

Felicity Huffman as Lynette Scavo

Everybody Loves Raymond • CBS • HBO Independent
Production and Worldwide Pants Incorporated in
association with Where’s Lunch Productions, Inc.
Patricia Heaton as Debra Barone

Malcolm In The Middle • FOX • Regency Television
Jane Kaczmarek as Lois

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

Oh man. It's not looking very good for her, is it? Not that I think any of those people deserve it more than her, but there are two trends in emmy history working against her. One: A lot of times when many people from one show are nominated, one of them gets it. This could just be a matter of odds, though. But a lot of times many nominations from one show shows that they really like that show and will want to give the award to somebody from it. Two: This was the last season of Everybody Loves Raymond. (by the way, I don't know ANYONE who likes Raymond. The only person I know that likes that show is my Grandma) They like to give award to actors when it was the last season. She's won in the past though, so maybe they won't feel the need to.

There were lots of surprise wins last year. Hopefully it'll be the same this year.

Whats the big deal about desperate houswives- it was crap! the actors werent even tht good!

MITM18

Maybe to you but its an huge craze, people love it and it must have good acting and storytelling preformances.

It is also to a different demographic than you.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

Deweyrules! said:
Whats the big deal about desperate houswives- it was crap! the actors werent even tht good!
I agree with you. I really don't think it deserves to be as popular as it is.

Wemboy

Well I disagree with your views on Desperate Housewives. I think it's a great show, witty, clever and well scripted and acted. On the other hand Jane Kaczmarek really deserves some regonition for her work on MITM, and lets not forget that she's done six seasons, compared to one for the Desperate Housewives lot. Last season she lost out to Sarah Jessica Parker (I think?) and she blatantly only won because it was the end of Sex and the City. I just hope that the judges see past the hype surrounding Desperate Housewives and give the award to Jane, on the other hand next year I suppose she will have the benefit of MITM coming to an end which could help her win then, assuming she's nominated again.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

I thought that MITM could get best comedy, but anyway, congrats MITM!

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

what's up here, we have two of the same thread. I'm just curious.

Desperate houswives- from what i hear (i could only be bothered with watching half an eppisode- it got boring) dragged out the same plot for ages. The cast is still comparatively poor;

Emrysgirl

Deweyrules! said:
I didn't care much for it either. It's not even pretending to be funny anymore. DH is a soap, not a comedy.

emirua

DH is not that bad.. but yeah... the plot isn't original.. and it's predictable... well.. w/e.. Jane deserves that Emmy more than anyone who is nominated in that category..

About the other nominations.. looks like Dewey's Opera has some chances against the muppets and the simpsons.. and I think Ida should be satisfied just with the nomination.. not saying she can't win tho...

samboo1

I know there has been a lot of nominations in mitm and some of the actors have also been nominated for playing the role of theirs so good, but i think Justin Berfield deserves to be nominated for playing Reese.

Ryebeach

samboo1 said:
I know there has been a lot of nominations in mitm and some of the actors have also been nominated for playing the role of theirs so good, but i think Justin Berfield deserves to be nominated for playing Reese.
I agree 100% especially after seeing some of the episodes in season 6. In my opinion, Justin can portray so many emotions in one scene. He can be funny, crazy, and touching all at once. Maybe next year. :)