Female Reese

Malcolm

Do you remember in the episode "If Boys were Girls", the girl that played Reese's female version?
I think the three girls were perfect, but I liked her the most because she even had some of Reese's gestures and facial expressions. Did you realized that too?

(Of course, the funniest was Francis at the end of the episode. I was cracking myself when I saw him dressed up as a woman... a horrible woman, by the way!:D )

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I agree. I thought the female version of Reese did a great job. I also loved that she got pregnant, 'cause if Reese was a girl he would totally be pregnant by now.

MITM-Fan

Yeah...the girls were awesome and reminded me totally of the originals.
And I agree...dumb and attractive girls (sorry, no insult :D) have more chances than boys like that and I feel the same way..he would be pregnant...he would be a total b.....i......t......c.......h as girl. :p

:cool:

allison

I don´t know, I think I have to disagree.:p The female versions of the boys were pretty fun, but they didn´t really remind me of the boys. Daisy didn´t appear weird enough, Mallory seemed more like an average girl than a complaining genius and Renee...I don´t know what a female Reese would be like, maybe you´re right that he would be pregnant.

Malcolm

By the way... if Malcolm had a sister, dont you think Lindsay Lohan would be the perfect actresss to play her?:p

MITM18

What does hair color mean anything?

She changed her hair color to blond for a new film she is doing.

MITM18

The press and media nitpick every detail she does or doesnt do just to get a headline and coverage, dont believe everything you hear.

She is a very fine girl.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
No matter what color a redhead dyes their hair, they still looks like a redhead. They still have skin like a redhead. I just don't really think she looks the part at all.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize saying I didn't like Lindsay Lohan would offend so many people. I'll start forcing myself to like her.

Randee15

A quick post to get my mind off of my imminent debate for Social Studies (which is happening in about 12 minutes :Unsure: )...

I'm indifferent to Lindsay Lohan; I neither like her nor dislike her. But based strictly on looks, I think she could actually pass as a Wilkerson. It's a slight stretch, but I think her looks would fit the the same mold Francis's looks came from.

I guess this is as good a time as any to mention that I'm something of a lurker here most of the time. I usually read the board at least once a day, but I don't think I'll be posting a lot overall.

EDIT: Evidently, I got the day for the debate wrong, because my teacher didn't show up.

Carry on! :p

Randee15

Dewey, the "actress" who played Frances was Christopher Masterson in drag.

I agree that he pulled it off very well though, and did indeed look quite pretty! :D

mariposa22

I agree that Renee was a great female version of Reese. She was totally into Reese's character, especially when she turned on Mallory and got pregnant by Mallory's first love because she took something of hers a while ago. Girls are so like that. We never forget anything and are always looking for just the right time for revenge. But, of course, Reese's character is stupid, so Renee went a little overboard on her revenge part and got pregnant. A kiss would have been more sufficient.

texanchic19

Garbage Kills Megan said:
No matter what color a redhead dyes their hair, they still looks like a redhead. They still have skin like a redhead. I just don't really think she looks the part at all.

Actually thats a false statement, when redheads dye their hair color it does look different I know this because my natural hair color is Ruby Red and when i dyed it light brown it didnt comeout being red or dark red it came out the color of light brown.I think Lins is a good actress and shouldn't be judged by her hair color or what people read in the mags.

MITM18

Her new hair color, blond has to do with a new film she is in, that is why, she will go back to red after the film is done.

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom
I never said why I didn't like Linsay Lohen. Everyone is just assuming, and by the way you are all assuming wrong. And you know what? It doesn't matter. I reserve my right to dislike any actor for any reason I please. If you guys like her, that's fine, good for you. Go ahead and explain why you like her. I'll be glad to hear it. But don't start telling me why I shouldn't have my opinion, when you don't even know why I have it in the first place.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Now, now, everyone. I sense a bit of hostility in this thread. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion; we needn't, as MITM18 put it, bash each other.

gottaluvem

Hollywood actr on the way
Personally, I like Lindsay.. I think that she is a very good girl.. she's not one of those people who say, "Yeah, I'm a movie star. I'm rich, I'm famous, and you know it." oh, and thank you for the clarification about her hair... i thought she was doing it because she was just following a trend...

I think she would be a great addition to the wilkerson... she has a great annoyed sigh :p

those are just my opinions..

quick sidenote: has anyone noticed that many of Lindsay's movies are based on fiction.. Freakie friday-magic fortune cookies, Herbie-lively car.. thought that was kinda interesting