Hello!!!

Kelly rr

Hello!
How are you?

My name is Kelly, I am 13 years old and live in Brazil! :s
I do not know English, so I apologize for spelling errors. :(

I started watching Malcolm In The Middle this week, and already I've become a big fan! :clap:
I was very happy when I found this wonderful site! Congratulations on your great organization! :2thumbsup:
I want to be a very active member! ;)

Well, I want to help me!
How do I post pictures?! :confused: :confused:

A big hug to you all! :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Kelly. Glad to hear you like the site.

If you want to post pictures in a thread you can "attach" them to your posts.
If you want to add to our Gallery, there is an Upload Photos link.

Kelly rr

Thanks!

Hello friends! :D
Thank you for the welcome!

I managed to post some pictures. Enjoy! :clap:

A good week for everyone! ;)

Richiepiep

Administrator
Hello friends! :D
Thank you for the welcome!

I managed to post some pictures. Enjoy! :clap:

A good week for everyone! ;)

Thanks for the pictures! You found the right ones that were missing. I'm supposed to be the 'Gallery guru', meaning I take care of how it's organized, so I hope you don't mind if I change the title of a picture, or move it to another category.

We have so many pictures, we like to keep them organized in some way! We also add some 'keywords' or 'tags' to help people finding them.

(Thanks for the private message. I keep this post anyway, because it's good for all people to know)

Don't hesitate to post more pictures though! Isto não é problema! Seja bem-vindo!

Rich

Kelly rr

Thanks for the pictures! You found the right ones that were missing. I'm supposed to be the 'Gallery guru', meaning I take care of how it's organized, so I hope you don't mind if I change the title of a picture, or move it to another category.

We have so many pictures, we like to keep them organized in some way! We also add some 'keywords' or 'tags' to help people finding them.

(Thanks for the private message. I keep this post anyway, because it's good for all people to know)

Don't hesitate to post more pictures though! Isto não é problema! Seja bem-vindo!

Rich

Hi Rich!

Of course I do not care that you modify the photos!
You're the boss! ;)
It's just a matter of time until I get the hang of... :s

And certainly, if I find something new, come here to share. ;)

Thank you very much for your attention and the welcome!

Hugs!