Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our own Video Gallery, your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyno View Post
    Well, as we have a video gallery over at Malcolm France, if you would like, Rich, you could send me what you have stored on your computer and I could upload them on Malcolm France.

We already have some stuff here.
    Wow, Tyno, that's an offer that's damn hard to refuse! Great, thanks a lot! Sorry for the late reply, I really should check back here more often, but when I do, I concentrate on the picture Gallery, so you see. I think I'll have a little more time right now than I used to have.

Anyway, I see what I can get together and will contact you in time. I see you even do your nifty little sous-titres sometimes! C'est chouette!

Are there any format restrictions? Can you upload straight Flash, or should it be in one of the more regular digital movie formats, like mpg, mp4 or avi? I think I have some flash from earlier web downloads.
    All the people are so happy now, their heads are caving in.
    I'm glad they are a snowman with protective rubber skin.

Beiß mein' Schorf, Blasenloch!

That's cool! You can PM me when you'll have the videos sorted. Actually, we're working on a new version of Malcolm France at the moment so I can't promise I'll upload the videos asap, you all might have to wait - a couple of months or so - for the new version to come out with your videos.

As for the format, we can't play flash. We only use mp4 but you can send the videos in any other format (except flash) and we'll convert into the right thing.

Tyno
    - Webmaster of
    Malcolm-France.com