Name of the anime in the opening?

banditjackpotty

Does anyone happen to know the name of the anime shown for a brief second in the opening? Not the skateboarding one, but the other one. I kinda feel like I've seen it before.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Weclome banditjackpotty.

FAQ http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/forum/faq.php?faq=mitm#faq_openingclips

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">What clips are featured in the opening titles?</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1">The opening titles feature short clips from cult films or television shows, edited together with clips from the early seasons of the TV series. These include, in order of appearance:
  • Three women fighting a giant turtle: From One Million Years BC (1966)
  • Grinning anime boy in rain: Shiogami from anime Nazca
  • The monster rising out of the ocean is the Kraken: From Clash of the Titans (1981)
  • Woman being held above a nest of hungry pterodactyl: From One Million Years BC (1966)
  • Anime guy skateboarding: From the anime Nazca
  • Mud-monster grabbing a woman as she kisses a man: From Creature From The Haunted Sea (1961)
  • Man ski-jumping while ignited in flames:From Thrill Seekers
  • Wrestling match: Canadian Bret Hart wrestling Canadian Chris Benoit (locking him in his finishing move, The Sharpshooter), during the WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match at WCW Mayhem PPV in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
  • Man attacking giant brain with an axe: From The Brain from Planet Arous
  • Boxer knocking out referee: Cuban Pedro Cardenas fighting Canadian Willie DeWitt but accidentally KO'd referee Bert Lowes instead, during the 1982 North American Championships in Las Vegas.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Amigo22

Super Moderator
I was going to post that info here last night and then I saw that TJ had already responded.