• Busey's Take a Hostage

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ms. Tri-County

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dewey

Minimalistic
Re: Favorite Season 6 episode

For me, it has to be Dewey's Opera, but that is not on the list.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

The Poll only has ten options. Not designed for polls like this I guess.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Ok, as a moderator, I can add two additional items at a time, as far as I can tell, for an unlimited number of times, so I've added the eps through Ida Loses a Leg, and cast appanah's vote for Dewey's Opera.

I voted for Hal's Christmas Gift, purely due to Lois' car smashing scene. That has to be one of the highlights of not just this season, but the entire series.

dizzy

I voted pearl harbour. I still lmao thinking about malcolm and reese dancing to the abba song:D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

nice scene at the end, when they launch dirty diapers with balloons at the croud because they thought Reese was dead, then they save the one with salmanela(spellng) for Reese.

I loved that one.

Moderator Edit: he's referring to Reese Comes Home.

allison

I have more than one favourite episode from season 6. I really liked Reese comes home for the same reason like J. I liked the ending and when they thought that Reese is dead and thought about all the "great" things he had done. :D

Pearl harbour with Malcolm´s and Reese´s dance was classic. And also the end when Reese said "I liked you better when we were gay". :D

I voted for Hal sleepwalks because I think it had heart. It was funny how Reese made Hal do all those things and it was cute when he realized that he had done something wrong after Hal told him that Reese is his guy.
("Oh, and don´t make him drink out of the toilet. It´s not as satisfying as you think"). :D

Billboard is a great episode in my opinion because I really missed the episodes where Lois and the boys are fighting. It was funny and once again Reese proved that he´s growing up though it seems like there always will be a little reckless and silly Reese inside him. ;)

I´m really looking forward to see Ida loses a leg. I´m sure it´s a great episode (and according to Yardgames it really is) so maybe this episode will also become one of my favourites from season 6.

arach

I picked several episodes, but ahead of all lies Dewey's Opera. Although it's so different to the others, it was really nice and inventive. :)

Amigo22

Super Moderator

In the last 2 days I have seen Malcolm's Car, Billboard, Living Will and Dewey's Opera (credit goes to Yardgames) and Dewey's Opera was the best. I found Living Will boring, Billboard needed another subplot eg Francis to break it up instead of the same one plot in the whole episode, but I did like the way Malcolm was quick to convert the vandalism into the women's rights protest, even though it was fake. But when Lois caught them she should not have started yelling at them which instantly attracted the other peoples' attention and everyone then knew that she was their mother.

Malcolm's Car I didn't like much either. Malcolm didn't have to participate in Reese's betting thing if he didn't want to, and you can still have friends without spending time with them every single day. I didn't think Reese and Stevie had any business calling the AAA guy or whatever his title is, sure Malcolm was spending a lot of time on the car but that's the same with any older/second hand vehicle, and even though it was a piece of junk, Malcolm really wanted to fix it; which was his highest priority.

Tyno

Malcolm-France

For me, the best season 6 episodes are "Peal Harbor" and "Dewey's Opera". :)

robbie244

i enjoyed the eppi when reese and malclom glue their faces to the floor, but i did not think that francis should have taken money from lois, yes i know its only a programme

Garbage Kills Megan

parties with your mom

Ida Loses a Leg was great. I loved that crazy look on Reese's face as he smeared glue on it, and I thought the whole exchange between Lois and Francis was great. But, my absolute favorite was Pearl Harbor. The ABBA dance was hilarious (next time you see it, pay attention to Dewey's face as he watches. It's great) but I also loved how sweet they were being to each other. To me, it's always a great moment in the show when the family stops being awful to each other and actually show that they care. The conversation between Malcolm and Reese over their sandwiches was great. And, I loved Jessica's reaction when the boys finally figure out what's going on. "And that little dance.. it was sooo sweet!"

And I loved when Reese explained to Jessica why fat is good. (I'm a culinary student and a self-proclaimed food geek.) Fat is flavor!!!

admin

Retired Administrator
What has been your favourite episode this season (6), personally Stilts has been my favourite. It really showed that somewhere the writers have got that MITM spark still in them, a brilliantly directed and produce episode, with a really zanny stoyline - I think they were right the first time, this should have been the Season Finale, as it certainly would have made the season end on a high, like Season 5 did with Reese Joins the Army (2).

I especially enjoyed the part where everyone ends up in the Lucky Aide at the end, it was a clever idea. The stilt fight was also very good as was the "Stash" stuff and the use of previous footage.

The link with "Red Dress" was also very cool.

Any thoughts?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I have to stick with what I said much earlier in the season; Hal's Christmas Gift is still my favorite episode. Lois' car crash was absolutely priceless and I was on the floor laughing the entire episode.

D

Deleted member 1693

So, literally ROFLing? :p

I loved Hal Sleepwalks and Billboard.

W

we_dye

The one where Dewey gets bored and decides to write an opera to entertain. He enlists his friends to play his parents whilst he plays tunes on his keyboard.

I can't remeber what that episode is called.

cadmiumgold

I loved Dewey's opera, it was hilarious when the songs came to life. But I also loved malcolm's car, billboard and pearl harbour,when Dewey got dragged off in the ambulance his face was so funny.