I'm on a mission

Tian

Hi all, I'm on a mission for my wife. Like you guys she's a massive fan of Malcolm. Trouble is she didn't see any of the seventh season and is dying to. It's her birthday soon and if I could get hold of the seventh season it would mean more to her than diamonds and pearls put together!

My question is that although I realise this isn't on DVD what's the chances of me getting hold of it or even all seven seasons in some other format? I'm not that fussy so long as it's watchable quality. I would just love to make her happy and give her a great surprise.

Any suggestions or ideas most welcome.

Thanks

Tian:mellow:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Tian, Hope you enjoy your stay. Tell your wife about this site on her birthday too :)

Sounds like a great birthday present to me. There are people selling dvds burnt with files but they are very illegal dodgy and not people you want to give credit card info too, and you'll probs get ripped off anyways. Read here for more details.

As batch said the torrent is the best way, there are instructions in the thread. You can post in that thread if you need some help.

Lozart

Best way to do it:

http://megadownload.net/search/malcolm in the middle 7 server:megaupload.com/all.html

They are in high quality (175mb)

Check Wikipedia for which episodes they are.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Malcolm_in_the_Middle_episodes.

Have fun downloading :)
I got 'em all on my computer.

It'll take a while to download + burn it on a DVD.

Also don't try to download the ones that have .rar extension on it. It has a password to open up the files once you downloaded it. But those are seasons 1,2, and 3 (I think)

Season 7 of Malcolm in the Middle is currently playing 1 episode everyday on CW (ch 12) at 5:00 and 2 episodes usually starting at 3:00 (channel depends on what network you have). Sometimes its different times on FX. On Fridays it shows 4 episodes, starting at 12:00-1:00. And showing another 2 episodes at 4:00. Some days it shows 2 episodes at 2:00.

Last edited:

Tian

Thanks all!

Lozart, thanks for the link but it come sup in some strange language mate!

If I'm missing something obvious do let me know.

Thanks

Tian

FRED

Strange language? Do you mean where it says things like S07E17? That means season 7 episode 17.

But if you want it on DVD, search Google. I accidently found a site selling all seasons on DVD once, but because that is technically illegal, I don't think I can post it.

Tian

Hi guys, I've been trying to download the seventh series now since I last posted but unfortunately all that happens is that I end up freezing my Mac. Is there any other way of getting hold of it?