Where is Justin?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well I don't think any of us follow the paparazzi too closely as we like to give the cast their privacy, but Rye can probably provide a general update on what he's working on.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
I'm right here.

The reason the pap don't follow me is because I am trying to lead a normal, human life. I'm not trying to be an attention whore.

Ryebeach

Other than some press releases from J2, he's become invisible. Any sightings to report?

Hi, misterjerkabee, and welcome to the MITMVC. :)

Justin Berfield is concentrating on his production company, J2, at the moment, with both TV and film projects in various stages of development. With so many producing projects in the works, Justin has little time for acting roles, although he has said on more than one occasion he will act again when the right role comes along.

As far as sightings go, Justin is a private person so it is highly unlikely that there will be paparazzi photos of him around. He does attend movie premieres as well as charity events on occasion, from which legitimate photos would be posted on Wireimage, GettyImages as well as his official website, www.officialjustinberfield.com.

Last edited:

Solve My Maze

I'm right here.

The reason the pap don't follow me is because I am trying to lead a normal, human life. I'm not trying to be an attention whore.
Ahh so Justin pops onto the site? Thats great.
Anyway, thats a rare thing in your line of business, hope things with your production company goes well.

Last edited:

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I'm right here.

J!!! Hows it going? You still playing the trumpet?

Sorry, not trying to get OT. This is about Justin Berfield, and no, I haven't heard anything about him lately. Wish he would join another series. I miss that guy. :(

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member

Sorry, not trying to get OT. This is about Justin Berfield, and no, I haven't heard anything about him lately. Wish he would join another series. I miss that guy. :(

Long time no see!

He is soon to be on TV again! on Sons of Tucson.

Ryebeach

Hey there! Nice to see you around here again. :)

As for Justin Berfield, as TJ mentioned, he'll be appearing on Sons of Tucson soon. In fact, tune into FOX this Sunday, August 1st at 7:00pm for the series finale and you'll see Justin in his first on-screen role in over four years.

Justin plays "Barry" who may just remind you of someone Justin has played before... :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Thanks for the info Ryebeach and good to see you too! :) I am setting the DVR right now. I can't wait to see him in a new role!