How do you download?

aaronpark

i want to download episode 2 of season 3 but i can't figure out how to download it. Can someone please help? Thank You.

Sloba

There are not many seeds on Torrent, so I have selected just one episode(Dinner Out) and it's so slow. Can I download episodes on other way?
Greets from Serbia by
Sloba
:thumbup1:

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
There are not many seeds on Torrent, so I have selected just one episode(Dinner Out) and it's so slow. Can I download episodes on other way?
Greets from Serbia by
Sloba
:thumbup1:

Welcome Sloba, hope you enjoy your stay. Great to have some people from new and different places around the world. If you need help Email me. Currently the only way we have on offer to download is the torrent.

Sloba

I will stay as soon as it possible! It's true!
I'm watching Malcolm in the middle on RTL Croatia and last episode was on Friday it's when Francises ex girlfriend(not Beebe) babysits boys when Hal and Lois leave to congress. So far, my favorite epsiode is Dinner Out. It's so funny!!! :laugh:

Last edited:

AlexTheMartian

It will be faster for people to download if more people are seeding/uploading. People are literally receiving chunks of the files from the people seeding. The more people you are downloading from, the faster you will be downloading. There is no other way to speed it up except for making sure you are not slowing your connection by other downloads or by online pc games.

Also, check if firewalls are not slowing you down. Go and look at the Help menu on the program you are using to download, there should be guides somewhere with steps to help you make sure you are getting the most speed you can.