New MITMVC 'Site Staff' Wanted!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Open Applications for MITMVC 'Site Staff'

Want to help contribute, maintain and develop your favourite MITM based site? Then read on. :)

We are opening up some positions in the site:

Gallery Guru - Richiepiep (additional people still welcome)

Our gallery is one of the most popular places for people to visit.
We are looking for someone who is keen to help expand and develop the gallery, they will have special access for editing/uploading/organises and one of their main jobs will be too find images from other MITM/actor website/personal collections and add them to the gallery (giving credit to source) and possibly working with the Malcolm-France.com team.

Episode Enthusiast - Reese35 & Lucky Maroon

Our Episode Guide. http://www.malcolminthemiddle.co.uk/episodes
We are looking for someone with a good episode knowledge. One of their main jobs will be to get the new episode guide up and running, that means creating the new entries and expanding descriptions and episode details to make it the ultimate episode guide.

FAQ Freak

Simple but essential job, our FAQ is very small but could be a great site resource for new and old members. The job would involve getting as many good and useful FAQ entries added and organised. So someone with good general MITM knowledge is ideal.

News Nutter
- PeterU

News is still very active even thought the show has ended we keep up with the news on the actors/directors/writers. The job is mainly working in Wordpress (so someone with wordpress experience is brilliant but not essential)

They will be pushing articles straight to the front page where we get on average 900 visits a day. They don't have to find the news themselves they will be working with me to get it on the site a quick as possible.

Anyone can apply in these open applications: old members, new members, frequent poster or occasional posters - its doesn't matter.

Just send me a PM saying why you would be good for the job. (doesn't have to be loads of writing)

Depending on the applications we *may* have multiple people on the same job.

The new site staff will get the honour of working and creating the site and will have a special forum status.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

This is an amazing opportunity. I will definitely give it a go.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
News Nutter - FILLED - AlexTheMartian

Episode Enthusiast - FILLED - Reese35 & Lucky Maroon

Congrats

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Thanks for your help guys, welcome to the team.

Now assignment #1: can one of you make me some new stars? And a new avatar? And maybe a new signature, this one's kinda outdated.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

I'm flattered!

Thank you so much.

And to yardgames: I'm bad with most graphics. Sorry. I really would if I could.

reese35

I know that maroon and me are big MitM fanatics, so we shall do our duty!

(first post in a hella-long while. :p)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
We are always interested in anyone keen to help the site and if you feel you can contribute something and would like to become Site Staff, please PM me.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I'd like to welcome Richiepiep to the Site Staff team as Gallery Guru.

Places are still open at all positions, anyone who is interested can PM me.

marcos.archer

im brand new here but i wouldnt mind to help on the designs of the website, i can make some avatars/icons, layouts, wallpapers, etc.. it would be cool!