Frankie Muniz 'The Legend of Secret Pass' Movie

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

The 'Legend of Secret Pass' takes place in the mountains of the South West and involves Thunderbirds of Indian mythology and an animal refuge of mystical proportions. An unlikely troop of animals and humans are caught up in a clash of ageless magic. In this moment of crisis, the barest chance to avoid cataclysm falls into the hands of an Indian boy, Manu voiced by Frankie Muniz.

This 'Making of' video features footage of Frankie voicing Manu.

[See Front Page Post for Video]

Images in our Gallery

Michael Chiklis (Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer) told SCI FI Wire that he's completed work on an upcoming animated movie entitled The Legend of Secret Pass. The story follows a Native American boy named Manu (Frankie Muniz), who must follow his destiny in the face of impending doom. "I play the villain," Chiklis said in an interview while promoting Rise of the Silver Surfer. "It deals with a particular American Indian tribe [called the Thunderbirds]. It's very magical. It's dealing with shamans and the Earth and connecting with our Earth. I think it's kind of topical because of all this talk of global warming and everything. It deals with being rooted and grounded in the Earth and the elements and being kind to it."
Source: SCI FI Wire

More 'Making of' videos.

[See Front Page Post for Video]

IMDB | Official

Last edited:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I wonder why Frankie's been so into the animation lately. He did Racing Stripes and now this and weren't there one or two others too? He was always so good at the live-action and I'm no girl but quite frankly he looks good on screen. Animation and radio are for ugly people!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I'm no girl but quite frankly he looks good on screen.

That has to be the funniest thing you've ever said! :lol:

Animation - is good money and not alot of work - I think that might be the reason. I'm not sure when he did the audio for it but it must have been maybe 1.5-2 years ago?

AlexTheMartian

That has to be the funniest thing you've ever said! :lol:

Animation - is good money and not alot of work - I think that might be the reason. I'm not sure when he did the audio for it but it must have been maybe 1.5-2 years ago?

Yeah im majoring in Animation, so i know it takes a few years to make them. Also, yeah, the voice work is not a lot of work, much easier then acting on screen. but creating the animation itself, well that is a nightmare of a job, hahaha.

MalcolmFun

I'm no girl but quite frankly he looks good on screen.

That is a hysterical statement but I have to say I agree 100%. I guess it is not only women who get jealous of celebrities!

I think even that short clip of him shows he could easily win an Oscar if given the right role. It is robbery that he and others on Malcolm didnt get Emmys.