Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Erik Per Sullivan's (Dewey) 'MO' [Rockefeller Plaza] [UPDATE] [DVD Release]

Default Erik Per Sullivan's (Dewey) 'MO' [Rockefeller Plaza] [UPDATE] [DVD Release]

Front Page Post

Lucky New Yorkers will be able to catch Erik Per Sullivan's (Dewey) new film 'Mo' on Thursday June 21 at the Rockefeller Plaza as part of Tribeca Enterprises open air "Drive-In" screenings.
    Tribeca Enterprises, the parent company for the annual May film festival, has been so delighted with the response the festival's outdoor movie screenings have generated that for four nights, between Tuesday (June 19) and Friday (June 22), they're going to show movies on a 30-foot-by-50-foot screen in front of 30 Rockefeller Plaza. The "Drive-In" will open each night at 6 p.m. with movies starting at 9 p.m. each night.
    "Mo" writer-director Brian Scott Lederman's coming-of-age story set on Long Island's South Shore, which stars "Malcolm in the Middle's" Erik Per Sullivan in the title role of a teenager coping with a genetic mutation called "Marfan Syndrome." It's being screened by the festival Thursday June 21.
    Source: NewsDay.com

See the previously posted trailer below.

[See Front Page Post for Video]

Just added to our Gallery are pictures from the film.

You can see our previous post for more info on the film | Official Site | IMDB
    Last edited by tjpeople; Jan 14, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
    Need help? Email Me Here

hopefully this movie will be in theatres! ive got morfan symdrome im serious

DVD Release

Buy the film here on January 16.
    Need help? Email Me Here

Quote Originally Posted by tjpeople View Post
    DVD Release

Buy the film here on January 16.
    Hmm, interesting. Looks like the filmmakers are doing a independent DVD release, rather than one by a distributor. That's uncommon as it's much more expensive and time consuming to widely release a film on DVD without one and there can't be much of a marketing campaign without a distributor's resources. I guess the film was never picked up by a distributor for theatrical release. ad: I'll definitely order the DVD when it becomes available as the trailer looked very good. I hope it sells well as it's exploring a subject matter which isn't all that well known.

Thanks for the info, TJ.
    Last edited by Ryebeach; Jan 14, 2008 at 03:41 PM.

Reminder: MO is currently available for purchase on DVD exclusively through the film's official website.

Thanks Rye, are they going to make it more widely available at some point or is that part of the distributor issue the movie's had?

Has anyone ordered it? I might consider getting it but Im leery of giving my CC #s to some random website run by who knows. They need to get it on Amazon or something.

MalcolmFun, you can get 1 time credit card numbers from paypal or your bank.

Then you dont need to worry.
    Need help? Email Me Here

we_dye Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmFun View Post
    Has anyone ordered it? I might consider getting it but Im leery of giving my CC #s to some random website run by who knows. They need to get it on Amazon or something.
    I ordered Mo on DVD the day after it was released (17 Jan), but have still not received it. I have checked my Mastercard balance online and the money has been deducted. If anyone from Europe has ordered it, have your received your discs yet, or could this be a general supply issue? Perhaps I should chase my order.

Quote Originally Posted by yardgames View Post
    Thanks Rye, are they going to make it more widely available at some point or is that part of the distributor issue the movie's had?
    I can't say for certain and I hope I end up being wrong, but my best guess would be no. Aside from perhaps some additional film festivals, I don't anticipate the film being available anywhere other than through the MO website.

As much as I would like to see this film, I'm reluctant to order it through the website for the same reasons MalcolmFun mentions. It's just too dangerous nowadays to post credit card info through private sites such as MO's official website.

However, I didn't realize you could get one time credit card numbers through Paypal, as TJ suggested. I'll check that out.
    Last edited by Ryebeach; Feb 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM.