So what do you watch now that MITM is done with?

Amigo22

Super Moderator
At least you guys can/will be able to get the shows you like on DVD, because the US always gets the good shows out. :cursing:

ArtOfLosing

of shows still currently airing right now, I watch Scrubs, The Office and Weeds on a regular basis. I've seen a couple How I Met Your Mother's that were pretty funny and some that weren't, and I watch Family Guy when it's on even if it has gotten incredibly stale lately.

backfence

i still watch mitm every chance i get on fox but other shows i watch are basically king of the hill, a simpsons occasionally (not lately with the newer episodes), king of queens although it's over is still a nice laugh now and again and oz i watched religiously, nothing really can compare to mitm, looking back that is. :rockon: hal :punk:

alleyboy

CSI: Miami, Law & Order: SVU, The War at Home. But 4 the past couple of years back 2 back epps of MITM has been coming on here on CW/UPN every weekday at 5pm. Today the 1st half hour started w/the very 1st episode and when Stevie tilted over his wheelchair at the end I still managed to laugh as hard as I did the 1st time. :thumbup:

Murph

of shows still currently airing right now, I watch Scrubs, The Office and Weeds on a regular basis. I've seen a couple How I Met Your Mother's that were pretty funny and some that weren't, and I watch Family Guy when it's on even if it has gotten incredibly stale lately.

Very true. MacFarlane has turned it into his personal thoughts and beliefs, and put in way too many musicals, probably because he was vocal coached by the same people who coached Frank Sinatra.
American Dad!, on the other hand, has been far superior, probably because it seems MacFarlane is so occupied with Family Guy, he let's others run AmDad!, and it works.

AlexTheMartian

Ok..... I replied to this like 3 or 4 times but I have never once actually stayed on topic :rolleyes:

Ok, well, after Malcolm in the Middle ended, the next series that I followed closely was The War At Home, which was sort of like MITM's replacement for FOX. I liked the show a lot but unfortunately it was canceled and will not be back this fall. I have season 1 on DVD and am patiently waiting for the season 2 DVD.

But, for this past 2 weeks, I got all seasons 1 & 2 of the Showtime show Weeds for my viewing pleasure on DVD, and I am telling you, I am absolutely hooked on this show now!!!!!!! Both seasons 1 & 2 I watched one after the other (it is that good), since it is all a continuing storyline. I even cached up with the Season 3 which is now airing (episode 3 of this season was aired this Monday) and now will be watching every new episode (online sadly, since I do not subscribe to Showtime)

I am so much in love with this show I even have the theme song on my iTunes. Funny thing since it is about a fictional Los Angeles suburb, and I have been living my entire life in the suburbs of Los Angeles :D :cool1: they represented suburban Los Angeles pretty accurately

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Weeds is brilliant, it manages to be funny dramatic and thoughtful. It also stars Hunter Parish.:wub: Defo one of my favourite shows around.

War at Home was alright i watched it all and it was a shame it was cancelled but it wasnt that good, I liked how a mainstream FOX show addressed sexuality, and it was quite often funny, but only as a distraction.

AlexTheMartian

Weeds is brilliant, it manages to be funny dramatic and thoughtful. It also stars Hunter Parish.:wub: Defo one of my favourite shows around.

War at Home was alright i watched it all and it was a shame it was cancelled but it wasnt that good, I liked how a mainstream FOX show addressed sexuality, and it was quite often funny, but only as a distraction.

oh god, have you seen the video clips online? they are all on the Weeds website. this one is for a public access morning show in Agrestic completely ran by Shane. and lol, it has Andy saying some very funny things about Silas (Hunter Parish) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwYTtMBEYE

Miblio

Doctor Who has got to be the greatest thing out there for me, right now. It's one of the few shows, like MITM, that gives me that great nostalgia feeling, even though I've only been watch them both for a few years. :) Bow-ties are cool.