So what do you watch now that MITM is done with?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Soccer is growing in the north, the west, the northwest, the northeast...anywhere and everywhere except here in the South. ;D

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
Don't talk about the northeast... Everyone here is pretty much indifferent about soccer. Or that they hate it.

Amigo22

Super Moderator
My name is Earl
Two & a Half Men
King of Queens

I like Two and a Half Men too. I'm waiting for the next DVD to be released so I can get it. YouTube DID have some episodes including the current season, until the WB had them taken off :sad:

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I have gotten to the point where I don't watch any show on a regular basis anymore. Ive been reading more and more of the Bible and have seen just how bad most tv is, so I distance myself from alot of it (and I'm glad to do so). Goes the same for movies. The little tv I do watch is the news, some stuff on the History Channel and Discovery Channel, and a little on CourtTV. It doesn't come on tv anymore, but one show I DO watch a bit is a show I have on DVD called "Mystery Science Theater 3000". It's a pretty funny show!

hvg3akaek

There are a few other comedy shows I watch. Not saying they are better than MitM, but they are good enough to get me coming back.

Scrubs is a favourite.
My Name is Earl is also great.
How I Met Your Mother is good, but not as much as the above two.

Gouki

Uh, Scrubs. Yeah. And Heroes.

With Veronica Mars, Arrested Development, Farscape, Buffy, Angel, Malcolm in the Middle, Invader Zim, and the DCAU (Teen Titans and JLU) shows all ending within the past few years, that's all I watch.

And Family Guy when it's on. Otherwise? It's all DVDs.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I don't watch too much. I'm still a Survivor fan and I've been into Kyle XY, but that's about it.

Kyle KY :laugh: (not sure how many people with get that)

Its really good, glad its back, not sure if this season is gunna be as good tho - we will see.

I watch Doctor Who, Heoroes, Simpsons, The Apprentice (just finished here in U.K), Grey's Anatomy, Eastenders (If you're in America you might not know about this), Hustle, Ugly Betty, Lost(Sesaon 3 just finished), Supernatural, Prison Break(Sometimes I miss some eps) and there's more but I can't think of them right now coz I gotta go coz I'm in uni....

Purity

I watch Prison Break, Weeds, Intervention, CSI, House, Degrassi, America's Next Top Model

I miss Malcolm!

RaposaNegra

I wish we had British and American channels in Portugal... we just have FOX Portugal, and Fox Life... and the rest are News Channels ... CNN, SKy News... blá blá...

It really sucks we have like 70 channels and they are all the same ... we actually have a Sailing Channel... who needs that? And.. Baby TV? Wtf is that for? :glare: lame portuguese TV companies!

RaposaNegra

I started watching this show that is kinda like MITM... well the story has nothing to do with it, but the humor... it's kinda similar... and the mother it's all stressed up like Lois ... it's called BIG DAY and it's all about a marriage..

You can watch it online here:

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/1/1451

But obviously it's not MITM :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I saw an ep or two of Big Day back in the fall. I think it quickly got cancelled here in the states. It was pretty funny though from what I saw. The entire show was supposed to take place in 24 hours or something like that.

I haven't been watching too many comedies lately since there aren't really any good ones out there to watch. Good comedies are hard to come by these days. I like mostly dramas like CSI, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives and Ugly Betty (the latter two are semi-comedic). In the last few weeks I've gotten interesed in that new show for the summer - Traveler. I still watch Lost too, but lately I've started to lose interest.