War At Home and They Might Be Giants

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
vlcsnap149906po9.jpg

look in the back on the poster in yellow.

Maybe im reading into this too much but the fact that you've got Kyle Sullivan and then they happen to have a They Might Be Giants poster in the background - who are well know for the MITM theme, they aiant exactly mainstream....
:-\

AlexTheMartian

I am on IMDb with both of the shows pages open, and I dont know if this has anything to do with it, but both MITM and TWAH have "Central Casting" as their extras casting company. I mean after all Kyle was an extra on MITM... but this isnt coming close to explaining the poster thing.

Both shows have different production companies, so that isn't it.

Also, this can just be a coincidence, and the real reason TMBG poster is on the wall is that Larry (Kyle Sullivan) is somewhat geeky, and TMBG is a "geek rock" band.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
If they use a real brand name, shows generally tend to make it as obvious as possible because that brand name paid for the promotion; I doubt TMBG paid to be on the War at Home; maybe Kyle or someone else that works on the show thought of it as sort of an inside joke?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
yardgames said:
If they use a real brand name, shows generally tend to make it as obvious as possible because that brand name paid for the promotion; I doubt TMBG paid to be on the War at Home; maybe Kyle or someone else that works on the show thought of it as sort of an inside joke?
Thats what im guessing.