Season 7....best season?

Malcolm 47

Well... I really like the 7th season of Malcolm in the middle but I think that the second season was the best...But that's just my opinion, right? =)

lew435

ye got to say the 7th season is one of the best but its tough because i also like the first few seasons.

MITM_Fan

It's hard to say that Season 7 was the best, actually for me was Season 2, S07 had flaws and especially S07E22 too many errors.

Sad when I saw the last ep it was weak.

response

wow, this really has been a while since i've come on here last. Litereally, two years perhaps? Yeah i thought i would post something. In my personal oinion, the earlier seasons i generally prefer although the latter half i did enjoy. The second season was good. I still watch Malcolm quite often; every now and again when i get the opportunity. As a final season goes, i did although enjoy season seven :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
wow, this really has been a while since i've come on here last. Litereally, two years perhaps? Yeah i thought i would post something. In my personal oinion, the earlier seasons i generally prefer although the latter half i did enjoy. The second season was good. I still watch Malcolm quite often; every now and again when i get the opportunity. As a final season goes, i did although enjoy season seven :)

Welcome back :)

Dreaded

Season 1 is probably the best season. The first season is usually always the best because everyone is really young.

atarirob

Season 7 I agree was one of the best series. The overall wrap up of the series was also really great. A few of my favourite episodes are in there like "Malcolm's Car" and others. Season 6 had my favourite episode, which was "Billboard". I have no idea why but that was my fave. But back to season 7, it was a very good season and like I said the wrap-up of the show was great. I think the last 5 episodes where quite sad because you knew that only a few episodes where left. At least you can buy the boxset! :w00t:

Wilkerson@heart

Personally I think season 3 was the best season, having some of the best episodes,

1. Cynthia's Back
2. Lois' Makeover
3. Poker 1 & 2
4. Reese's Job
5. Reese Drives
6. Book Club
7. Emancipation

But I can see how the other seasons -especially season 7) have a lot to offer. After saying that though, season three will always be the best in my eyes.

Sebban

In my opinion, season 7 gets a bit repetitive, but is in fact one of the greatest because of the episodes' scenarios and, of course, because of the conclusion.

I actually find season 2 to be the best of all. :)