The Weird World of Craig Feldspar

Having watched a number of episodes again during the marathon, I realised just how funny and odd Craig is. He has to be one of the best characters, certainly the best supporting character? I thought it might be interesting just to collaberate some of the weird aspects of Craig from various epidodes, build a kind if profile (I'm sure the character would probably have his own profile on some sort of dating agency website)

Name: Craig Feltspar
Significant Other: Jellybean
Hobbies: Comic Books (Graphuc novels), Competetive Dance, TV

Anyone else want to add stuff

simon_4420

Re: The Weird World of Craig Feltspar

There is something I have never understood about Craig:rolleyes: . In season one he mentioned in an episode that he might of mailed the stock taking figures to his mum. But in season six or five or even seven (lol cant remember which) we meet Craigs dad and you got the impression (well I did) that Craig grow up not knowing his mother and thinking she was died....:confused:

anyways for his profile there is some information about his folks (sort of)

yardgames

Retired Administrator

It's actually Craig Feldspar--confirmed with IMDB. But I love that his significant other is Jellybean. :D Totally true. It's amazing how many new topics we've thought of from watching every episode again, isn't it? @Simon you can not know your mother real well, and still have her address lying around.

Let's see, he has weight problems--sometimes. And sometimes he seems to manage to get them under control. He has brief spurts of OCD, similar to Hal. And he's lived his entire adult life trying to end up with Lois.

He was told his mother was dead though, until the episode where the boys teach him how to fight dirty, and his dad told him that she left her, so he told craig she'd died. He seems to have had several jobs at Lucky Aide, in the promotioal video for Lucky Aide in 'Malcolm Gets A Job', Craig is in fact the manager, then at other points he's a supervisor and some times he appears still to be a trainee

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I still have addresses of dead people lying around my house. :D

Craig's moves within the Lucky Aide can easily be explained. When he applies himself, he can certainly do well at a task. And he definitely has a decent amount of seniority.

However, when he has spurts of OCD and is interested in other things, work obviously takes a back seat and he is pushed down the managerial ladder, sometimes all the way back to the trainee stage. It is at that point where he must begin to work from the bottom up again. At least he has a job.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
You can add this to his hobbies-trying to woo Lois at every possible oppurtunity.:D And yes, Deweyrules, I agree with you, Craig IS the best supporting character from the show. And yes, he is funny and...odd.:D
Hey, 600 posts!!!!!:eek: Yay!

Rob

Deweyrules! said:
Having watched a number of episodes again during the marathon, I realised just how funny and odd Craig is. He has to be one of the best characters, certainly the best supporting character? I thought it might be interesting just to collaberate some of the weird aspects of Craig from various epidodes, build a kind if profile (I'm sure the character would probably have his own profile on some sort of dating agency website)

I have to agree craig is one of the most funny characters. I created this video about a month ago cos I was bored so anyway Craig fans out there might as well watch it! Hopefully it won't take too long to load! The woes of craig

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@Rob-VERY funny video!!:D Man, I was laughing so hard! I loved how you did the video(in color, black and white, etc.), and it's just so funny!:D Great job!

NEXT OF KIN: I am the unofficial alternative second godparent to a VERY close friend of mine's son

S5- Looking After Jamie (or something along those lines) it's a really good Craig episode.

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Another weird thing that has happened to Craig? He almost got killed by a butler monkey! How more pathetic can you get?:D No offense to Craig, of course.:)

jetcombo15

I love how in the episode with his dad, at the end, when you see his mom's picture, you see it's just him with a wig and some make-up. "She's beautiful!"

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
I loved when Craig helped out Hal at the comic book shop. When they got back in the car and Hal said he was amazing in the shop, Craig put his hand on his heart and said that ridiculous phrase: "Well, I think everyone has a little bit of Aquaman, right here.":D

What number was Craig, when in the comic book store, the guy at the counter said thats Feldspar he's a level (I just can't remember which level at what). I like in the car, when Craig asks Hal if he wants to go to the convention with him and Hal just says, 'Craig, I have a life.'