Malcolm in the Middle Voting Community Forum Episode Guide Gallery Watch & Download Episodes Home FAQ About Contact Home Store
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The actual house location. Part 2

Default The actual house location. Part 2

hi all,
    im back from my vacation and have a few pics of the house, and one of me if anyones interested!!!

unfortunatetly the house was bieng painted the first time i went, but i went a second time, so i have pics of both.
    Enjoy!

the first two pics are before, the first time i went, and the last few after, obv.

thanks for looking anyways,
    looking forward to your feedback!

Default Re: The actual house location. Part 2

That's the house alright!

How'd you like the US, by the way?
    The jerk formerly known as J.

awsome..you fount it! actually i liked it more it with a lil more plants and jungle-like trees in the front yard..mhh, i wonder if they really do block parties..

the US is really cool man. i love california, and i would love to move there and work in one of the studios there.
    i actually went last august to anaheim, vegas, and san fransisco, but this time i stayed in hollywood an also went to vegas for 2 nights. when i went in august we went to warner bros studio tour and watched a little bit of "posiden" bieng filmed, so when i went back i had to watch it! not that good really. i only watched it in graumanns because i saw it in warner bros. but we went on the same studio tour in warner again and seen eddie murphy filming sumthing called "norbit" or something like that. the guide says hes playing multiple charactors in that like some of his others.
    i went up the hollywood sign, OMG! what a view, absolutly spectacular, and to top it off seeing malcolms house. i actually had a tear in my eye when i was leaving it (how sad!)
    anyways nice place thanks for asking. if anyone would like the pics enlarged of the house, i took a load!!, just PM and i will send!

i also bout season 1 DVD of malcolm finally!!

That is so awesome Chris! Thanks for the pics. I'm glad you got to see it. It looks great with the new color and manicured lawn. Though the overgrown bushes and dead grass will always hold a special place in my heart. Hey, do you think now that you've seen it you could point out which one it is in the sattelite view above (so we can end our debate about it? ) Glad you had a great time!

yep! seven houses from the bottom left.

That's awesome.
    Did you try to meet the owners of the house? It would have been fun, but considering the number of people who take pictures of their house, they probably got fed up.

I should have also given you Brian's address in Sherman Oaks, but I forgot..

Thanks for the pics anyway.

PS: Did you try to visit CBS studios?

hi there, well, when i first turned up there was a car right outside the house, so i got a few shots with the car there, but i wasnt 100% that it was the right house. then the owner came out and i shouted over from the car that i was in was this the house from Malcolm in the Middle, and she said yes. she looked right moody, and she got in the car and left. I can only think that many people do go past and take pictures. i really wanted to ask her could i have a walk around her house!!! but i never!

CBS is literally round the corner from the house and i did take some photos there, but as no tourists are allowed there, there are basically some gates and it says CBS. no frills like warner bros.

Also, in beverly hills there is a Maple Drive, nice road

Quote Originally Posted by wando
    yep! seven houses from the bottom left.
    Thanks, that's the one I thought it was (Well, the final one I decided on anyway).

It's nice to know you came to a decision, Christina.
    The jerk formerly known as J.