Lost

han_keep_smilin

Has any one seen lost? i didnt see all of the first season but the second one is just being shown and im getting into it!:) my mum and dad love it. My mum freaks out of she misses the first few minutes:D

I think in america they are already near to the end of showing season 2 are they?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I love Lost!! Yes, we only have 3 eps left in the second season (the last one is 2 hours long.) You have to watch it every week or you'll have no idea what's going on--I guess that's why your mom gets upset if she misses. :D Just when I was starting to get a bit bored with it, they went and did something that blew everyone away last week. I'll put it in spoiler tags in case the people in the UK haven't heard yet.

Spoiler for OMG!!:

Can you believe that Michael shot Ana Lucia AND Libby!?! I was so shocked!! I wasn't expecting that at all. :eek: They must have done something to his brain to turn him bad, or either they told him that he had to free Henry in order to get Walt back. I'm sure if the latter is the case, they have no intention of keeping their end of the bargain. I think it's over for Ana Lucia cause Michelle Rodriguez was on the Today's show talking about the death, but I'm not sure about Libby. They've set her up with an interesting backstory, plus a little love connection with Hurley on the island so I don't think they would kill her off just yet. Of course, I thought that Boone had an interesting storyline going and they did the same thing with him last year (which I'm still bitter about, BTW. :rolleyes:) I guess will just have to wait and see what happens with her next week. Michael looked really freaky in the previews. I'm excited again now!! :D