The actual house location.

AlexTheMartian

Wildcat said:
I saw this when I was taking screen caps for morp and thought I would post it to confirm. The address is indeed 12334--on the show and apparently in real life too :D

they used the same street number but with a different street name, Maple Blvd, in episode 418 ("Reese's Party")

so on the show it was 12334 Maple Blvd, but in real life it is Cantura Street.

AlexTheMartian

Also, did anyone that seen the map, look one block north and 3 streets to the left thate is a street named Wilkinson Ave, isn't that very close to Wilkerson their last name?

Is anyone who posted in this topic from Los Angeles, or just me? I might take pictures next time i am in Studio City, since i sometimes work at a place in Hollywood which is nearby, although there are so many filming locations all arround Los Angeles that i havent seen, so im not really in the hurry to go. lol, L.A. makes you immune to any fanatic hype.

And wow, i just found out its only 6-7 miles from my place :)

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Amazing, maybe you and Chris should get together when he goes out there. :D

Disclaimer: You are not allowed to use this board to arrange meetings in real life and the MITMVC takes no responsibility for any consequences that may occur as a result of using it.

wando

well chaps, im off for the US.
speak to you all soon when i return on the 1st June, and hopefully i will have some photos!!!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Hope you had fun!
yardgames said:
Disclaimer: You are not allowed to use this board to arrange meetings in real life and the MITMVC takes no responsibility for any consequences that may occur as a result of using it.

It would be cool to have an official meetup, but thats pretty unlikly......

samboo1

Yeah that would be cool. On these Final Fantasy forums i go on, they have loads of pics on their gallery of their meet ups, mostly in Japan, but it looks really fun. But i can understand why :

You are not allowed to use this board to arrange meetings in real life and the MITMVC takes no responsibility for any consequences that may occur as a result of using it.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Well its Davids rules, basically we dont want to be responsible for unwanted people meeting younger people and getting into trouble. Basic internet safety.

wpi23

Gone

I don't think the house is standing anymore sadly. If you go to google earth and go back in time and it looks like a new house is being built.

Tyno

Malcolm-France
No, the house is not there anymore... Malcolm France went there to make sure and here's what we saw...

:(

Karin

Staff - The One Who Mods
(I wish my French was better, I couldn’t even understand half of it :blushing: )
Always sad to see that a piece of tv history was torn down. Although it’s a pretty awesome new house they built there it doesn’t fit the neighborhood at all. It’s kind of weird compared to the other houses there. Maybe the people who lived there got tired of the attention the house attracted because of its tv past. (not sure if this is better..) Or maybe the construction was bad and they had to tear it down. It’s just sad. :(

I am heading to New Mexico soon, I also plan to visit the house of Walter White in ABQ. I really want to go there before the show ends. I don't think the people who live there will tear it down all of a sudden but you never know, maybe they will paint it or change something drastically.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Tyno that's a great (although sad) video, not that I speak French :p

I am heading to New Mexico soon, I also plan to visit the house of Walter White in ABQ. I really want to go there before the show ends. I don't think the people who live there will tear it down all of a sudden but you never know, maybe they will paint it or change something drastically.

Cool, do take pictures and upload! :)

houseboat

I regret to inform you that the house has been remodeled, probably because they where tired of living in "Malcolm's house".
But you can see the house next door is the same, as seen in "New Neighbors" (season 2).

YtANfeS.jpg

Ai3NdbG.jpg

GTom

As far as the other MITM locations go, the shooting location for the Lucky Aide closed down. (6020 Lankershim Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA). It was a Drug Emporium.

The MITM locations aren't ending up very well.

Last edited:

Richiepiep

Administrator
I just came across the reports about the destroyed house. Damn, it's a crying shame, also because as you've said, this whitewashed construction of concrete slabs doesn't fit the neighbourhood at all! It's completely lost it homely and cosy character, and it dwarfs the house next door.

It looks positively functionalist now, blame it on the French for giving us Le Corbusier! :p

From Our House to Bauhaus indeed! Less is a bore!

Rich

Last edited: