Interview Next Person

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Reese Joins the Army 2--the first part was sort of building up to everything that happened in part two--genius, certainly. One of the funniest scenes in the entire series, in my opinion, is when Lois is in the shower for hours and Malcolm gives a wonderful speech, and then Lois says, "I'm in the shower!."

But overall, I enjoyed Part 2 more because there were so many funny instances, yet it was all written into this super-dramatic plot.

Reese Comes Home was sappy for me--perhaps the sappiest of the series, definitely more so than Graduation. I'm not a crier, but I cannot watch the last scene where the boys are reunited after they think Reese is dead without crying. Other than that scene though it's mostly downward plot action. Not that that whole miniseries isn't far-fetched, but Reese Comes Home is the farthest fetched, and the other two storylines (Dewey/Hal) are done so it's not quite as interesting.

Polly or Claire? (Bobby, whatever happened to Polly anyway?)

Gozatron

claire

I thought that was pretty funny that scene where malcolm talkign to dewey

Malcolm: I cant believe he really gone..
(Presses button and hears screams in backround)

Piama or Jessica (Both look sweet but devilishin different ways >:)

reese35

Hmm.... Jessica's the b$%^h, Piama's the independent (so we saw in season 3. You get what I mean.)

No contest there - Piama.

For the more in-depth Malcolm viewers (cough-me-cough ;)), first-run (Fox) or syndication (local)?

PBUNDY

Definately the first run on FOX. The syndicated episodes don't do the series justice and I'm getting really sick of the missing scenes and cold openers in most of the episodes.

Abe, divorced or married to Kitty?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Herkabe!:D I have to admit, Herkabe is one of my favorite supporting characters from the whole series. Caroline was just...weird.
Who's the bigger a$$hole, Ida or Herkabe?:D

reese35

Well, an angry Hal is a rarity in MitM. But even so, a happy Hal goes a long way.:D

Another 3 way - Richie, Circus or Justin?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Oh! Ok, sorry I didn't get what you asked.:)
Anyways, I always liked Richie. "Rule number one..there ARE no rules. Rule number two...":D
(Ok, here's my own "three way" thing)-Which of Francis bosses did you like most: Spangler, Lavernia, Otto?

PBUNDY

I liked Spangler the best. Lavernia was scary looking and incredibly mean. Otto and Gretchen just got on my nerves.

Okay, do you like Lois better pregnant or not pregnant?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
(Isn't Lois the same either way? Just fatter?:D ). Anyways, probably just regular unpregnant Lois.:)
Which "family vacation" episode do you like more, Water Park or Burning Man?

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
Both episodes were brilliant, but I liked Burning Man better.

Hmm... what more can I ask?

Malcolm in High School or in his Krelboyne class?

PBUNDY

Lois, absolutely no question about it. She's not afraid to get violent or wrestle in the mud! :)

Were the Krelboynes better off with or without Cynthia?

Reesegurl

Ooh this looks fun!:D I'd say rackless normal Francis(then he's funnier!)

Sensitive Reese or normal mean Reese?:confused: (I like both!)