Interview Next Person

PBUNDY

Definately Hal getting his go-kart license. He looks so happy in that picture. :D

Polly, with Abe or Craig?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
@Yardgames-Did you get the idea for your question by looking at my sig?;)
Anyways.......I like Polly with Craig because Craig never gets a girl at all. At least Abe was married.:D
Regular reckless Reese or married(or living on his own) responsible Reese?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Older Dewey. Young Dewey was just annoying. Older Dewey was cool.:cool:
Regular genius Malcolm or Stupid Malcolm(as he was in "Stupid Girl")?

PBUNDY

Stupid Malcolm, he actually seemed relaxed and was able to enjoy himself. Also, he had a girlfriend!:)

Hal and Lois' relationship, before or after Jamie?

PBUNDY

They were both so good, but i'm going to have to say Dewey's dog, because it ended up seriously injuring Craig.

Francis, before or after he got married?

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
That's a tough one...Im gonna have to say after, though. He was just too much of an ass before.:D
Regular mean Lois or docile Lois(as in "Reese Joins the Army")?

PBUNDY

Clip Show #2, it was great to see scenes with just Hal and Lois. Clip Show #1 was missing Lois and it used cold opens, so I didn't feel it was that good of an episode.

Lois, rolling in the mud at the company picnic or in the Mrs. Tri-County pageant?

PBUNDY

I liked middle school Reese better because he was able to wail on the Krelboynes and it wasn't so obvious he didn't have any friends.

Malcolm and Reese bowling with Hal or with Lois?

Gozatron

Bowling with Lois. I loved how Reese couldnt get that joke out to that girl though :p

Crazy/Angry Lois or Crazy/Angry Hal

PBUNDY

I love Lois though, but my favorite has got to be crazy Hal. He goes insane so many times. Especially Hal with the boys in Book Club, he is just so unpredictable.

The family dynamic before or after Jamie was born?

Gozatron

Before Jamie..

I ddint see much of his role and i prefered the boys when they were younger.

Lois' Birthday or Hal's Birthday

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Lois's birthday. REALLY good episode(Hal's birthday was great, too).:)
Younger Reese(seasons 1-3) or older Reese(seasons 4-7)?

Gozatron

Older Reese!!

Even though i loved Young resse when he beat the crap out of people but still he was more dumb and random and funny when he was older.

Company Picnic 1 or Company picnic 2

yardgames

Retired Administrator
You know, to be completely honest, I have never seen that as two separate episodes; even my tape is actually sewn together as one episode. Where, exactly, does the first episode end and the second part start?