Bryan's Voice

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Now it may just be me, but i swear i hear bryan's voice at the end of a show (thats doesnt include brian) and it happens evey time its like the final sounds after they show the network logo type thing, its sorta amumble and grown tye thing. But i cant remeber which show. Its some quite popular 30 min show good chance its US show, but not definate.

Anybody else noticed this?

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
When a TV show finishes it has a few credits. As in 20th Centry Fox logo or something like that. Or details of the production company etc etc. Just a these credits are coming to a close you here someones voice mumble something like "I allways. . fumble fumble......" (thats all i can rember, but even sure if that correct).

Now this happens at the edn of one TV show, most probly a sitcom/Kids TV show. I would swear the voice is Bryans, but i cant remeber which show? the reason i mention it is becuase if it is bryan then its really werid...

Kratos

Like on the Simpsons that mummy walks on screen and someone goes "Shussss" is that what you mean?

I cant say I've ever heard Bryan's voice other than a few strange sounding deep; "Last time on Malcolm in the middle" introductions.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yea thats simpson thing is similar to what i mean. Its bascially the last thing you hear before the show completly ends. Ill hear i again im sure and when i do it say what it is.

AlexTheMartian

tjpeople said:
Yea thats simpson thing is similar to what i mean. Its bascially the last thing you hear before the show completly ends. Ill hear i again im sure and when i do it say what it is.
Well im guessing you are talking about a different show this is on? becuase there is only the instrumental version of the theme song at the end credits of each episode, and thats all

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Yes as i said its not on MITM. Still havent heard it. I have a feeling it may be a Nicklelodeon show.

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Doesn't that drive you crazy when you can't figure out who the "Voice" is? Sometimes I wish they'd have a commerical where the Voice of a commercial says Hi--I'm the Voice. :D

D

Deleted member 1693

Like on the Simpsons that mummy walks on screen and someone goes "Shussss" is that what you mean?

I cant say I've ever heard Bryan's voice other than a few strange sounding deep; "Last time on Malcolm in the middle" introductions.

I like hearing the different "closed captioning for Malcolm in the Middle is provided by..." bits because the actors switched off for a while before giving in to that annoying universal announcer/commercial/narrator guy... Who is that guy anyway...? Who is he to narrate?

Last edited by a moderator: