Last Episodes Pics Question (Not a Spoiler--No Actual Pics :))

Louiskool

Hey Everybody !
I'm new on these boards. I'm from Paris and i'm a big fan of MITM TV Show :) .
Did you see the last Episodes (Graduation 1 and 2) ?
Do you have pics of it ?
I am seeking some but I can't find any :confused: ...

Very beautiful Forums :cool: ! I love it :eek: .

Kratos

Re: Last Episodes Pics

Well the eppy hasnt aired yet, anywhere :p I think the plot and any pics are being kept hidden to the last possible moment.

Just keep checking out the forums! :)

Ryebeach

Hi Louis! :) Welcome to the forums! Great to see you over here.:)

Those episodes haven't aired yet. The second to last episode is sceduled to air on April 23rd and the finale on May 14th. As Kratos said, keep checking back for more info.:)

Wildcat

Retired Moderator

Hi Louis! Welcome to the forum! As Rye and Kratos mentioned, we still have a few more episodes to go in season 7 so we haven't seen them all yet. You can see pictures for the episodes that have aired in our gallery (there's a link near the top of the page.) I'm glad you like the forums and hope you will come join in our many discussions here. Feel free to pm me, J., or yardgames if you have any questions! :)

Louiskool

Hey ! What a good welcome :) :) :) ! Thank you all !
Very beautiful forums and website (my favorites :cool: ) !
Thanks for your answers ; i'm waiting the lasts episodes pics but i'm so sad that the Show stops :( :( :( ...

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis

On the note of the next to last episode, why are they waiting so long before they show the finale? That's almost a month without MITM!:mad: Fox makes no sense at all!
And welcolme, Louis! Hope you have a great time here!

ahelm13

The reason they're ending on that date is that is when the other FOX shows are wrapping up for the season (at least the simpsons is). As to why they've shown all the episodes up to it for many consecutive weeks followed by a big break rather than a couple of single week breaks I don't know.

Kratos

Is it a normal 20 min eppy or is a double so 40 mins (Or an hour if your unlucky enough to have breaks)

I dont know if I want to watch it now :D Course I will, but it's going to be all final :( We wont ever see this amazing cast together ever again... (unless we get a Movie! Although it took 15 years to get a Simpsons one :( )

Ryebeach

Kratos said:
Is it a normal 20 min eppy or is a double so 40 mins (Or an hour if your unlucky enough to have breaks)
malcolmfan said:
it is going to be sad to see the last episode when it airs but is it going to be 2 episodes?? i never heard that!:confused:
The series finale will be a regular 30 minute episode (including commercials). I was really hoping they'd air the final two episodes together but it doesn't appear that's what FOX plans on doing.