Lois Strikes Back Opinions and Analysis

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Yeah, that was pretty funny, everyone having to do stuff for Reese.:D You know, I just noticed that alot of that "dazed" stuff has gone on in MITM. Let me point all of them out.

1)Malcolm-In "Malcolm's Girlfriend", Malcolm goes into a short daze near the end of the show.
2)Lois-In "Reese joins the Army" part 2 Lois goes into a short daze and then goes....crazy.:D Remember the pigs, by the way? Hilarious!
3)Hal-Can't remember the name of the episode but Hal kind of goes nuts because he has to decide on a life/death situation and he is in a daze during the whole episode. He is doing stuff with his feet only(hilarious when Hal tries to brush his teeth!:D )
4)Reese-In this episode,"Lois Strikes Back", Reese goes into a daze throughout most of it due to his humiliation. But then, he snaps back and him and Lois finish their revenge!:D

sorry if I babbled, I just noticed all these dazes. So looks like Dewey and Francis are the only ones immune to it!

allison

tony_montana said:
Yeah, that was pretty funny, everyone having to do stuff for Reese.:D You know, I just noticed that alot of that "dazed" stuff has gone on in MITM. Let me point all of them out.

1)Malcolm-In "Malcolm's Girlfriend", Malcolm goes into a short daze near the end of the show.
2)Lois-In "Reese joins the Army" part 2 Lois goes into a short daze and then goes....crazy.:D Remember the pigs, by the way? Hilarious!
3)Hal-Can't remember the name of the episode but Hal kind of goes nuts because he has to decide on a life/death situation and he is in a daze during the whole episode. He is doing stuff with his feet only(hilarious when Hal tries to brush his teeth!:D )
4)Reese-In this episode,"Lois Strikes Back", Reese goes into a daze throughout most of it due to his humiliation. But then, he snaps back and him and Lois finish their revenge!:D

sorry if I babbled, I just noticed all these dazes. So looks like Dewey and Francis are the only ones immune to it!

Interesting observation. You´re right, Dewey and Francis seem to be the only ones immune to it. :D I can´t think of an episode either when they went into a daze.

I think this was an excellent episode. It was both funny and interesting. I never realized that Lois and Reese have so much in common. I always thought that Lois is like Francis. I think it´s great that Lois is starting to realize that she does a lot of mistakes and that she´s able to admit them now. In this episode we could see that Lois really cares for her sons, but once again it wasn´t shown in a soppy but very funny and "mitm" way. I think one way they express their love for each other is taking revenge for family members who got hurt or something. I was also annoyed by Malcolm´s behaviour. I mean he didn´t feel bad about what they did in family reunion and in this episode they ruined it for everyone, even for people who didn´t do anything. Lois only took revenge on those people who deserved it. But it´s probably true that malcolm only sees other people´s mistakes.
Overall a great episode. One of my favourites of the 7th season.

reese35

I'll see if I can get send pics from Mono and Hal Grieves, if i can. I already got started w/ a few from each.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
I actually just finished adding pics from both of them seconds ago. I guess we were thinking alike. :)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
My favorite pic from the show is no where to be found...the pic of Hal's face on his go kart license(Reese joins the army p.2). That huge smile was hilarious!:D

reese35

BTW, beside the point, but did anyone beside me notice that Alex Reid got the CO dropped from his title? (in other words, did anyone notice that he's now exec-producer w/ Matt Carlson?)

samboo1

This has gotta of been one of my favourite eps of the season, without a doubt. Was great, i loved seeing Lois punish those girls, they deserved it hands down! My favourite of the punishings was the fake hotel room one, that was hilarious! Hehe

Anyway yeah was a great ep, good to see Lois admit she is alike Reese. And i loved Lois to Malcolm; "Well done Columbo" lol!

10/10 +

And Sorry about the pics,:( Lois Strikes back pics are now in the gallery and i will shortly be sending Sam pics for all the eps he needs to add on the ep guide.:)

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
reese35 said:
BTW, beside the point, but did anyone beside me notice that Alex Reid got the CO dropped from his title? (in other words, did anyone notice that he's now exec-producer w/ Matt Carlson?)

Only you would see something as insignificant as that.:D

Evil King

F.A.Q Freak
I loved this episode so much. The fact that Lois was out to get these girls was amazing, not only the comic side but also the things that were going through her head.

I watched this episode wondering what she would do to the next girl, and the next, and the next, it was brilliant.

And apart from the funny side, we know that Lois is a mother who cares for her kids, but she expresses this by being strict. Not by being the 'perfect mum' and making them happy, but protecting them to the full extent. Protecting them from who? Protecting them from their selves, from killing them selves.

We see the pivotal point where she changed into this strict maniac through flashbacks with Francis in another episode.

But in the episode we see that she does care and does want to make her kids happy, but this time, by destroying others.

I think there are about 10 episodes all together that truly goes into detail about what type of mother Lois is, and this is one of them.

defjam64

I like Lois' destructive side because it goes against everything she says to Malcolm and Reese etc
But i love Hal and Francis' distracted sides remember the episode when francis has to write the history report but he makes an insect racetrack LOL :)

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I like Lois' destructive side because it goes against everything she says to Malcolm and Reese etc
But i love Hal and Francis' distracted sides remember the episode when francis has to write the history report but he makes an insect racetrack LOL :)

Welcome defjam64, we hope you enjoy your stay.

If you need any help you can email me.