Hitch

admin

Retired Administrator
I went to see this film at the weekend, it was very good, and very funny - anyone any opinions on it.

Personally I really like Will Smith as an actor, especially in Enemy of the State and Indendance Day, but I also like him in Men In Black and of course the tv series Fresh Prince.

Anyway, I also watch A Whole 10 yards for the first time, that was also very good with Bruce Willis and Matthew Perry, but that was on old fashioned VHS.

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
I really like will smith too, and my all time favourite film after probly oceans 11 is enamy of the state. maybe cause its all techy and uncover stuff that the idea that its all 1 big conspiracy!

Havent seen hitch. i had an idea it might be a bit of a chick flik? is it?

admin

Retired Administrator
yeah, I really like all that techy, mystery, crime thriller, conspiaracy type stuff. There is quite a few films like that and I really enjoy them, but they don't get shown on the TV a lot

Hitch, is pretty much a romatantic comedy, but with more emphisis on the comedy, there is only 1 or 2 stupidly romatic parts, and the end is a tad on the odd side, but otherwise it is quite a good laugh

I was going to see Hostage with Bruce Willis, but it was no longer showing - does anybody know how good it is, I might rent it when it comes out?

Dabney

Deutscher Moderator
yeah, I watched it because I'm a huge Kevin James (that means also King of Queens) - fan. But I have to say that i was a bit disappointed, because everyone i asked said that the film was brilliant and totally funny. I mean, there were pretty good gags, but there was still too much weight on the love issue, which i found quite boring. Nevertheless it's worth watching it