Promotion: Malcolm in the Middle - Revenge of the SuperGeek!

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
Front Page Post

The MITMVC and FOX have teamed up this week to promote Revenge of the SuperGeek. Malcolm in the Middle will be on FOX all this week and you have a chance to win some 'Geektastic' prizes.

Read below for more details.

[See the sidebar on the Front Page Post for a Video!]

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE “REVENGE OF THE SUPERGEEK” WEEK

Do you love Malcolm? Here’s your chance to prove it! You might even win a sweet computer system in the process!!

Participate in the REVENGE OF THE SUPERGEEK

How can you help? Well, first, tune into “Malcolm in the Middle” all week long from Monday, February 4 through Friday, February 8. Second, log on to www.SuperGeeksUnite.com and enter each day to win one of four geektacular computer packages or one of 25 runner up prize packs.

Episodes associated with the REVENGE OF THE SUPERGEEK promotion include:

PILOT
Malcolm’s life as the middle brother in an eccentric family becomes more complicated when he is placed in a class for “gifted” students at school.

KRELBOYNE PICNIC
When his whole family attends a Krelboyne family picnic, Malcolm dreads his performance in the event’s “Academic Circus” will make him look like a freak.

HUMILITHON
Malcolm suffers extreme humiliation during his first week as a high school freshman.

ACADEMIC OCTATHLON
Malcolm competes in an academic octathlon, but hates the intensity of the other competitors.

GRADUATION
Malcolm graduates from high school and prepares for his eminent next step in life: Harvard University.

Log on to www.SuperGeeksUnite.com for official rules and prize details.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open only to permanent, legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 or older and who have Internet access as of February 4, 2008. Begins February 4, 2008 and ends February 10, 2008. To enter and for official rules and prize details go to www.supergeeksunite.com.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1693

I am excited to enter this sweepstakes. Like I have relayed before, I must say that this is quite a surprise coming from Twentieth. We all know about their previous relationship with the show. Do you guys think it's possible that they are gauging our interest of MITM for future DVD releases...? But anyways, the commercial's dorky and those computers are so frickin' sweet. Wonder what the shirts look like.

I have questions, though: What exactly is the "revenge" and "unite" part? (Revenge against who? Unite against who? The normal populous for not watching 'Malcolm' and sitting there wishing they had?) And where the hell's Reese on the logo? Lol.

MalcolmFun

This promotion confuses me. Why are they doing now? What are they promoting there is no "news" for Malcolm? and dont they want it to reach the most people why not mention it at Fox.com? or mention it on TV?

D

Deleted member 1693

True. Has there even been a MITM sweepstakes before? Haven't seen any TV ads for Revenge of the Supergeek/Supergeeks Unite yet, either.

All the better for me... :devil2::devil2::devil2:

Last edited by a moderator:

yardgames

Retired Administrator
February is sweeps month and MITM still gets syndication ratings. It traditionally has rated real high in the syndication charts so they obviously want to keep it that way and a sweepstakes is a good way to keep people interested. When MITM was first syndicated only Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and Seinfeld were better and now it's not even in the top ten anymore. :(

D

Deleted member 1693

I'm not entirely sure, but I think I've spotted someone with the t-shirt prize. I say I don't know because it was a dark blue sweater with 'Malcolm' on the back in red letters. I didn't see the front at all. I'll update later, when I find out if I've won or not. :)