Christopher Kennedy Masterson

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
There will be a post shortly in the news section about his current project

And welcome to the forums - any problems/questions don't hesitate to PM me.

Ryebeach

Yes, The Art of Travel looks and sounds to be a very interesting film. It does not, however, currently have a distribution deal in place, meaning it's unlikely we'll see the film for awhile yet.

Christopher is also attached to star in the film, The Boy Who Couldn't Say No. The plot summary for this film, according to IMDB, is:

A 19 year old virgin Mormon boy, set to leave for his Mission, is seduced by a sexy young LA woman who uses S&M as blackmail to get his money so she can fulfill her dream of becoming a successful and independent real-estate agent. The boy's association with the woman creates chaos within the community; ultimately unraveling the lives of the church's most prominent followers.

The film is still in pre-production so Christopher's involvement is not 100% definite at this point.

You see all these films that the MITM stars star in, do they actually come in cinema because I don't really see them apartf rom Intlelctual Property and Agent Cody Banks. Oh and thanks tjpeople!

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Yes, The Art of Travel looks and sounds to be a very interesting film. It does not, however, currently have a distribution deal in place, meaning it's unlikely we'll see the film for awhile yet.

Christopher is also attached to star in the film, The Boy Who Couldn't Say No. The plot summary for this film, according to IMDB, is:

A 19 year old virgin Mormon boy, set to leave for his Mission, is seduced by a sexy young LA woman who uses S&M as blackmail to get his money so she can fulfill her dream of becoming a successful and independent real-estate agent. The boy's association with the woman creates chaos within the community; ultimately unraveling the lives of the church's most prominent followers.

The film is still in pre-production so Christopher's involvement is not 100% definite at this point.
Yeah I remember you talking about that one other time. That one looks a little promising. But The Art of Travel really looks interesting to me. Kind of reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine (one of the best movies ever), except solo instead of a dysfunctional family traveling.

You see all these films that the MITM stars star in, do they actually come in cinema because I don't really see them apartf rom Intlelctual Property and Agent Cody Banks. Oh and thanks tjpeople!
A lot of them are small independent films and go right to DVD, but it really depends on the distributor of the film.

Ryebeach

Yeah I remember you talking about that one other time. That one looks a little promising. But The Art of Travel really looks interesting to me. Kind of reminds me of Little Miss Sunshine (one of the best movies ever), except solo instead of a dysfunctional family traveling.

A lot of them are small independent films and go right to DVD, but it really depends on the distributor of the film.

I agree, of the two, The Art of Travel really piques my interest. The plot is different and looks to be exciting. Have to agree with you about Little Miss Sunshine too. Love that movie! :D

Yeah, as yardgames said, oftentimes smaller, more low budget independent films do go directly to DVD, but it all depends on the distribution deal the film gets. Some distributors simply don't have the capital necessary to put forth a large marketing campaign for a release into theaters. So, we can't really say one way or another about this particular film until we find out which distributor acquires the rights and what their strategy for release will be.

AlexTheMartian

I agree, of the two, The Art of Travel really piques my interest. The plot is different and looks to be exciting. Have to agree with you about Little Miss Sunshine too. Love that movie! :D

wow, i think I am going to love watching this. and yes, I love Little Miss Sunshine too :thumbup: