Spy - Let it ride song?

ChesterHarris

Ever since I watched 3x12 Company Picnic (Part 2) in the scene where Francis has a showdown with the opposing goalkeeper in the hockey match I've tried to find the song. I've looked for a long time and I know there are some remixes and sample mixes on Youtube but I was wondering if anyone actually knows where I can find the full track of "Let it ride" by Spy?

p.s If it helps, the song was also briefly featured in the movie "Dude, where's my car?" In the nightclub scene in the beginning.

EzPz

The YouTube videos are as good as anything, as the song has yet to be released. A Google search just returns a bundle of mp3 download sites, which have the same length (as far as I can see) as this youtube video from the Dude Where's My Car movie (1:26)
Although there is a longer remix (1:55) here.

As YouTube would seem to be your best shot, to download the clip in practically any audio/video format use http://www.clipconverter.cc.

ChesterHarris

Thanks for your help man, although I've already checked out all the versions of the song on Youtube quite a few times. In fact, the 'longer remix' version you mentioned was actually mixed by me, that's my Youtube channel :)