Search results

1. reese_is_cool

What happened to Malcolm in the 'Zoo' episode

Malcolm: This was in the season opener for season 4 . malcolm seemed depressed, ("I am hopeless pathetic loser") .Lois said it was something all teenagers suffered. "Francis wouldn't come out of the shower for 6 months." Exactly what are shown to suffer from ? I ask this because these days I...
  2. reese_is_cool

Behind the Scenes / Extras / Deleted Scenes

Anybody go anything? I have watched the whole series(almost twice), except for one episode, that I am saving for future hehe. But anyways are there any behind-the-scenes clip or deleted scenes or extra episodes or anything at all? I just found a couple of behind-the-scenes -...
  3. reese_is_cool

Malcolm in the Middle Season 1-7 rmvb, low quality 50mb

If anyone's interested, here are all the episodes of malcolm in thie middle in rmvb format Th quality is bad! but the size of each episode is only 50mb . http://www.warezscene.org/tv-shows/403479-rs-com-malcolm-middle-season-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-rmvb.html Note the Password is - Yawn. Make sure Y is...
  4. reese_is_cool

Did Lois kill Claire?

Hello to all MITM lovers I have recently finished watching MITM , and its become one my absolute favourites.... anyhow I have a liyyle question, its not important, lol, I just wanna idle chat with other MITM lovers (thanks for this forum! ) In the episode "malcolm defends reese" . It seems to...