The Walmart Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Re: Submit Your Farewell Message for the Cast of MITM

EDIT: Split-off from Farewell Card thread.

J. said:
Hey Christina, how's the progress of actually puting together and creating this card?

I already bought the envelope last week while I was out. I plan on going to Walt Mart or somewhere this week and getting the other supplies. I'd better pick up some more color ink for my printer too. Don't want to get halfway through printing this and have it run out. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator

I hate Wal-mart. But that's for a different rant. Sorry, carry on. :)

Um, something constructive so this post isn't a complete waste... Mike, you're doing a very nice job of jazzing up people's messages; they seem to really like it. Can't wait to see how the final booklet turns out, Christina.

han_keep_smilin

yardgames said:
I hate Wal-mart. But that's for a different rant. :)

I just realised wal mart is the same as ASDA in England i just realised because on the shoping bag it says walmart on the bottom:D

Anyway keep up the good work mike we love the way you set it out!:)

samboo1

han_keep_smilin said:
I just realised wal mart is the same as ASDA in England i just realised because on the shoping bag it says walmart on the bottom:D

Anyway keep up the good work mike we love the way you set it out!:)
Yup, Asda is an american company anyway.

theblinddevil

han_keep_smilin said:
I just realised wal mart is the same as ASDA in England i just realised because on the shoping bag it says walmart on the bottom:D....
Yes, it's quite funny really. They advertise 'George' clothes here as if they were $1500 clothes that only famous people could afford to wear, whereas anyone from england (or anyone who sees the walmart logo) will know different.

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Now we can rant on walmart all we want, we have an entire thread for it now! :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Well, since we have a thread for it now, I may as well let you all know that I went to Walmart today an bought the rest of the supplies for the card. :D Some blue poster board, construction paper, and some ribbon. Personally, I don't have a problem with Walmart for supplies like shampoo, school/craft supplies or whatever. I wouldn't buy clothes from there though. I'm too much of a snob for that. :D

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Well, I now have to boycott the card. I boycott Walmart and you bought from Walmart, thus I need to boycott the card. :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, sounds like an excuse to me. First he says that it's my fault he hasn't posted it because he claims that I didn't give him "permission" (which I most certainly did ;) ), now he can't post it because the supplies came from Wal-mart. Excuses, excuses. I got the envelope from Office Depot, does that make you feel better? :D

And the card didn't come from Wal-mart. The card is coming from the hearts of all of our dedicated members here at the MITMVC. The supplies are only material things. The words and emotions poured into it are what will make the card. :D

BTW, Justin, I don't see your sig posted yet. What's your excuse? :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, try me.

I've heard some pretty good excuses before and I have yet to spontaneously combust. If Sam's Wal-mart excuse didn't do it, nothing will. :D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Stop making excuses to not post your excuse :D

What is it??????????????????????????????????????

NeCoHo

Retired Mod
The Ultimate Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything is 42. Happy? :D

Now go back to discussing Walmart, or this will be closed...

Amigo22

Super Moderator
fm206_10.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------- /\ = Justin :D

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
LoL Amigo! :D

@J, what exactly what you like us to say about Walmart? I have to go back and get another sheet of posterboard, because I underestimated the amount I would need. I was getting a head start on the card. Sorry Sam, but I gotta get it at the same place to make sure it matches. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.