The Masterson Brothers!!!

tony_montana

Semper Fidelis
Umm...was anyone here aware that Christopher Masterson(Francis,of course:) ) is brother of "That 70's Show" actor Danny Masterson(who plays the character Hyde)? I just found out earlier on the internet and I kinda went, "Hey,cool!" I watch That 70's Show and Hyde is one of my favorite characters. And like I said, then I find out the Danny is Chris's real life brother! Cool!:D

Amigo22

Super Moderator
Yep, I've known that for a while. That 70s show was on before MITM in NZ (when I still lived there) so I saw the last 10 - 15 minutes of each ep while I was waiting for MITM to start. It was a funny show too - I remember in one ep this guy threw a shoe at a girl's bedroom door (they were going out or he liked her or something along those lines) and it left a black mark. That was before I knew Chris had a brother though.

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Yeah, I discoverd that one day while I was reading about Chris on IMDB. I don't watch That 70's Show, but if I did, I probably would've thought it was Chris. They look so much alike they could almost be twins (though Danny is 4 years older.)

12m.jpg
59m.jpg