What Would You Do?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Final exams are finally done, and I have a day off of school tomorrow. (thank God! :D) I don't know what I should do. Like some of my fellow MITM fans, I'm not exactly a social maven but I don't want to do anything related to school or education in general in any way.

So, if you were Malcolm, Reese, Dewey, or Hal, how you spend an empty day on your calendar? One empty day, because the stress will be back on soon enough. :D But one empty day nonetheless. Judging from the possessions thread, a lot of you would hang out on the computer all day. But would Malcolm do that? Be more creative. And don't tell me to go blow up a movie theatre or jump off a diving board that's nowhere near a pool or something like that.

But if you were one of the boys (including Hal) and for some reason you were given or took a day off of work or school; everyone else had somewhere to go, so you were all alone at home. What would you do?

Wildcat

Retired Moderator
Well, we all know it doesn't take much to keep Reese entertained. He'd probably just fry some ants with a manifying glass, bounce a ball of the wall for a few hours, or go find some neighborhood animals to hang around with. :D That's my quick answer. I'll think of something better later. :)

BTW, How'd your exams go?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
I got an A on everything but Spanish--the results aren't back for that yet. Which is odd because grades were due 2 hours ago. :D

tjpeople

Site Administrator
Staff member
yardgames said:
. Like some of my fellow MITM fans, I'm not exactly a social maven

Im intriguid by this comment? :D

Well done on your results.

Ive just finished my jan alevels, went ok, i guess but not results till march

Wemboy

yardgames said:
Like some of my fellow MITM fans, I'm not exactly a social maven

Speak for yourself mate!:) Well i'd probably waste the day playing Madden on the PS2 and maybe watching some dvds, maybe go ot the gym. That's not a particularly creative use of time, but it is exactly what i did last week when my January exams finished, so i'm speaking from experience! I say you should take a trip to the nearest city near you and try and do something cultural, go to an art gallery or something, maybe do some shopping as well (that's not cultural but what the hey). I think this is probably what Dewey would do, minus the shopping, he has quite an independent spirit after all. Maybe that's too connected to education? Well done on the exams by the way.:)

samboo1

yardgames said:
Like some of my fellow MITM fans, I'm not exactly a social maven
Im with you...i am not social at all...well i never go out! I should but i have no-one to go out with since all my friends are just...well they never organise anything so...
Anyway!...if i was one of the mitm guys and had some spare time i would...i dunno! i cant think in the minds of them!!:Wink:

admin

Retired Administrator
yardgames said:
Final exams are finally done, and I have a day off of school tomorrow. (thank God! :D) I don't know what I should do. Like some of my fellow MITM fans, I'm not exactly a social maven but I don't want to do anything related to school or education in general in any way.

So, if you were Malcolm, Reese, Dewey, or Hal, how you spend an empty day on your calendar? One empty day, because the stress will be back on soon enough. :D But one empty day nonetheless. Judging from the possessions thread, a lot of you would hang out on the computer all day. But would Malcolm do that? Be more creative. And don't tell me to go blow up a movie theatre or jump off a diving board that's nowhere near a pool or something like that.

But if you were one of the boys (including Hal) and for some reason you were given or took a day off of work or school; everyone else had somewhere to go, so you were all alone at home. What would you do?

The way I see it you have two basic options!

1.) Sleep in very late and laze around all day, you don't have to care about exams for atleast another day, so you can just do nothing! - thats probably more like Malcolm and the boys
2.) Something else.

If I were to adopt a Reesian approach, I would probably wnd up going to school to take the exam having not realised that the exams were the day before, or, alternatively I didn't realised I had the day of school, I draw your attention to the eppisode when neither Reese nor Malcolm are informed of the no show day.