Season Finale: "Stilts" Pics!!!

daniel1985

Stilts

I have just found out that the season finale of season 6 will be called "Stilts". But as of yet I have no information of what it will be about. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about the episode or had any ideas?

yardgames

Retired Administrator
Re: Stilts

Until now, it's been labeled untitled on my printout from TV Tome. Thanks a lot! Come to think of it, I think I read a spoiler awhile back about stilts, but I don't really recall any information on it.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

That seems like a good ep, but an odd one to end with.

Here's some spoilers from Carrigon:

Spoiler for Stilts:
Malcolm gets a guy named Sam a job at a circus.

Reese and Malcolm seem to have spent some time in the emergency room in this ep.

Sam works at Lucky Aide as Uncle Sam with a sign, costume and stilts fifteen feet high. He's a drunk, so he gets fired by Craig.

Craig forces Malcolm to take over his job.

When Malcolm does, Sam comes back (wearing stilts, I think) and there's this huge long fight between them at Lucky Aide.

Reese was somehow on a police horse, facing backwards and he rode past Sam and Malcolm. He knocked Sam over and dragged him around. Hal and Lois were standing with a cop and one of their neighbors, who was insisting that Jaime and Dewey were stealing from him, and were all standing together. Reese mentions something about drugs wearing off. He crashes and I think that's how he ends up in the emergency room.

Malcolm ends up in the emergency room from the fight, I think, but I'm not sure.

After this, Malcolm gets Sam a job at the circus.

There was a side story of Lois needing new shoes and Hal going to Lucky Aide and putting expensive shoes on her feet in front of everyone. They also have an argument in front of everyone.

That's all I have on this ep right now. Sorry if it's a bit disjointed and confusing.

Once again, those are from Carrigon at http://carrigon1.proboards43.com

Hendrix

It doesn't sound like a good season finale. Maybe a good normal episode but, not a good finale.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

That was what I thought, as well. It just doesn't seem finale-worthy. I mean, we've had Waterpark, whatever the second season was, Monkey, Baby, and Reese Joins the Army. Surely they could have thought of something better than that...then again, maybe it will be good. It's hard to judge an ep before we see it.

Amigo22

Super Moderator

We need a good finale this season and this just isn't it. I don't remember Waterpark so I can't make a judgement on that, Flashback was good but Monkey, Day Care and the 3 Reese in the Army episodes were not good finales in my opinion, and make me wonder how good the finale of the whole series will be.

What have the cold openers been like in the recent episodes (from the episode after Lois Battles Jamie onwards)?

arach

I won't judge it before I see it.
And I don't really mind what the last episode of this season is about, since it's not the last episode at all.

The only season finals I really liked were Waterpark and Reese Joins the Army.

yardgames

Retired Administrator

They sort of had to do the Baby eps, with the situation Jane Kaczmarek put them in, and since they had to do it, it was handled brilliantly in my opinion, but I think it would have been better to stop while they were ahead...before showing Day Care.

daniel1985

I agree with you Yardgames. Day Care was a very poor finale and utterly pointless. Baby part 2 would have been a good finish to season 4.:mad:

yardgames

Retired Administrator

Stilts wasn't filmed yet? It may or may not have been, I don't know how ealry the finish shooting them, but it would have to be filmed soon, I would think, if the finale will be in mid to late May.

admin

Retired Administrator
Cheers for that, some excellent pics... do you have any info on what the episdoe is about yet :D

admin

Retired Administrator
For anyone interseted, this is a breif bit of information regarding the episode, well its the image caption from MITM18 site :D

MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE: Lois (Jane Kaczmarek) is horrified when Malcom (Frankie Muniz) steps up and tries to fill the shoes of the Lucky Aide stilt walker in the MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE season finale "Stilts" airing Sunday, May 15 (7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

Hopefully, as MITM18 said, well get more information as the weeks get closer

MITM18

Yep, thats from the caption thats below every image :)

This isnt the end for me with this episode, expect lots of great stuff as the finale approaches!

robbie244

hi robbie144 here im wondering if anyone can find out what this eppi will be about as im slowly collecting mitm eppis, and might get this one if i can also where do anyone get this eppi info from

NeCoHo

Retired Mod

Stilts details are a little sketchy right now, all we know is that Malcolm wears stilts and pretends to be "Uncle Sam" in front of the Lucky Aide. He ends up in the hospital in the end, read the spoiler in the posts before his for more info

MITM18 gets it from a source and personally, i like tvtome.com

2000 posts after 1 year, both on the same day, wow! this is a happy birthday:)